Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,

How charged with punishments the scroll,

I am the master of my fate:

I am the captain of my soul.

-- "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley

RIP Madiba.

The Crimes of Terrorist Nelson Mandela

Read here the crimes of the clever terrorist Nelson Mandela (most have never heard of, denied the opportunity by the treacherous liberal media) and understand why Amnesty International never accepted him as a political prisoner. Even as the world finally woke up to how wicked Winnie Mandela is, we must face reality about how dangerous and deceitful Nelson Mandela has been.

The fact is that even Amnesty International refused to take on Nelson Mandela’s case because they asserted that he was no political prisoner but had committed numerous violent crimes and had had a fair trial and a reasonable sentence.

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. He had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilizing terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists.

South African President P.W. Botha had, on a number of occasions, offered Nelson Mandela freedom from prison, if he would only renounce terrorist violence. This Mandela refused to do.

Edited by Truthhurts

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists.

Edited by Truthhurts

Lawd, I was going to stay away but since Truth had an issue with my post. Nobody's igneat (what the **** that is), the same way you Google other people can Google too. Yes before he went to jail he was a member of a terrorist group that fought the white elite in South Africa. Yes, they were responsible for bombings and various murders. He went to jail for 27 years! Plenty of time to decide to do something different with his life. I can't say I've lived in apartheid conditions so I can't say what I personally would have done. But I know old perfect you would have done everything right.

D amn phone posted before I finished.

One day we all will give an account for the life we've lived. Mandela is probably giving his right now. Surely, praying that his good here on earth will outweigh the bad. His efforts to end apartheid are heroic. You don't like that some people have much respect for him and his sacrifices...thank God the sun don't rise and set in you!

Mandela was truly an evil man. For whatever reason the media felt it was their mission to rehabilitate the guy.

If Nelson was really evil he would have unleashed the people and wiped out the boers when he got out.

You folks really dont know hes the only reason there hasnt been a genocide of holocaust proportions in South Africa against the Dutch.

If Nelson was really evil he would have unleashed the people and wiped out the boers when he got out.

You folks really dont know hes the only reason there hasnt been a genocide of holocaust proportions in South Africa against the Dutch.

you sound as if you would have been in favor of that.Would you?

A friend of mine posted on FB today that Mandela should be remembered as much for what did not happen on his watch as for what did. You hit the nail on the head as to why. At the time he ascended to power, it was unfathomable that South Africa under his rule would have what was essentially a free market economy and respect for human rights and liberties for all. Everyone assumed that what you suggest might have happened would, in fact, happen -- that retribution for years of oppression would be meted out. And yet it didn't, chiefly because of Nelson Mandela.

May his memory be eternal.

The media is going to make sure that no one is reminded of the killings which happened at the hands of this evil man. The world would have been a better place had he not ever been born in the first place.

To be honest I don't know enough about his good side or evil side to comment on any of that. I'm sure the media will give him the Whitney treatment because that is what they do. If what someone like Dave says is true, you have to measure his goodness vs his evils. All of us have both.Im generally very flippant when anyone I do not know dies, as I have been here. But being a big fan of vengeance I gotta wonder how he held his hands back like he did..

Mandela is considered by many to be a great statesman. Why? What has he accomplished other than terrorism, murder and vocal support for violence, thugs and communists? The answer is nothing. But because he targeted an apartheid government with his terrorism he is given a free pass for all that he did. Instead of rotting in prison where he belongs he is free to be lauded by the U.N. and all the leftists in our country and the rest of the world. When he dies he will be heralded as a great reformer and leader who brought about change in South Africa. What we will not be told about is the terrorism he and his comrades used to bring about that change.

Man, you must hate Israel then. Oh and the US as well.