Greg Hardy: "brees Is One Of The Greatest Quarterbacks..."

Born A-Ginn

Looks like they were awkwardly trying to hold each other's hands...

Lol as much sh*t as he talks he's actually a pretty nice dude, most of his talking, etc. is just for show to get things hyped up. A lot of times he extends his hand and helps the QB up after he sacks them (granted I can't remember what he did there... might've been different with a rival team).

If I remember correctly there was a scare that Drew might've hurt his knee pretty bad during that play. Maybe he was kinda' shocked that he might've seriously injured Drew? I'm sure he has a ton of respect for the dude, all things considered.

Still dirty. Lol

Yeah, I'm sure if we so much as breathe on him it'll be dirty and probably get flagged. Guess we just gotta make the hits count then. ;)

5ABG4BD.gif

How's that neck holding up by the way? At least on the bright side we should add at least another 7 inches in height after stretching that thing out to Mike Glennon proportions. He might actually be at least 5 foot tall before it's all said and done!

... It's just too bad he won't be going to Disney Land this offseason now that he'll finally meet the height requirements to ride the teacups though.

I don't care as long we get to see this all game

temp-320-84939061.gif

Make it where that lil b*stard can't see sh*t but that back of a lineman's azz all game!

Every time I see that I go RRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

He treated that dude like he was a Wheel Barrel.

And speaking of that 3 foot nothing guy...it looks like he's trying to talk some shyt about the fans in the Dome:

Steve Smith on Superdome crowd: "If they're winning, it'll be loud. If not, it'll be like a sermon in church."

1:53pm - 4 Dec 13

Joe Person josephperson

@

And speaking of that 3 foot nothing guy...it looks like he's trying to talk some shyt about the fans in the Dome:

Steve Smith on Superdome crowd: "If they're winning, it'll be loud. If not, it'll be like a sermon in church."

1:53pm - 4 Dec 13

Joe Person josephperson

@

So??? Every stadium is like that. He said nothing wrong. WTF is wrong with you?

Edited by Rewind

SS89 was asked a stupid question about the N.O Stadium/crowd. He answered honestly. It's the same in the Dome as it is with the home crowd of any stadium. Close score or winning = crowd goes wild. Home team gets a 2 or 3 scores down = crowd goes to sleep.

Some people will try to find a put down from anything.

The church that he goes to must not have the Holy Ghost Fire biggrin.png

Any church you go to (and I grew up in Southern Baptist church with all the screaming and jumping and crying) when the Preacher is giving the word there is quiet. You may here a amen yes alright or preach here and there but most of the congregation is silent. It doesn't get cranked up until the end of the sermon and the music starts up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XwQKZJ0DZk

This is the end of a sermon