Panther 9-4 Thread

SaintRay

No I'm just enjoying you picking yourself up off the ground so quickly. I commend you sir. Even thoe I know you don't believe none of this ****.

Saints will show up. They're an experienced, battle tested team that's won a lot of ball games over the last few years.

Man, I hope you are right on this one Ray.

I can take it. It's hate week and its way to tame in here. I'm just a lowly fan who thinks my team will beat their team.

Besides, my odds are better than the odds WFW laid down with his $5 Large bet in Vegas that the Falcons would win the SB this year.

Panthers were hoping the Saints won in Seattle. Panthers wanted to beat , what most of the talking heads in the media, would have considered the best team in the NFC.

Panthers just gonna have to settle for beating what is considered the 3nd best team in the NFC.

So when you lose to the Saints, where will the Panthers rank? 5th? 6th?

Thanks for the memories SR. Even though WFW won some other bets out there WFW did pizz away those 5 Benjamin's...WFW is just sayin Jackbiggrin.png

If you weren't such a homer, it wouldn't have happened. We all told you they weren't winning the SB. Pay attention next time. wink.png

As I said. It's nothing personal , what the Panthers are about to do to the Saints.

With the roll the Panthers are on.. the Saints trying to step in front of them, will have as much of an impact as a fly to the windshield of speeding car.

Lol

The panthers are walking into a massacre.

Payton will unleash **** come sunday night.