Good News Everyone!

mookie3127

So back in July, I posted that that my wife and I were adopting. Well we had our court day today and after having guardianship of him since he was born, everything is finally official! It's just a cell phone pic that my mom took this afternoon while she watched him, but here's the newest Falcon, Brave's, and FSU fan...

Hudson5.jpg

So back in July, I posted that that my wife and I were adopting. Well we had our court day today and after having guardianship of him since he was born, everything is finally official! It's just a cell phone pic that my mom took this afternoon while she watched him, but here's the newest Falcon, Brave's, and FSU fan...

Hudson5.jpg

Congrats bro! He's already dressing to impress! He's going to enjoy the Cherry Blossom Festival when you guys come up to visit the DC area again! Add the National Zoo to your list next trip!!! May you and your family continue to be blessed.

Keep it clean. No need to pollute a great thread like this with the political BS. You guys have the rest of the forum to do that with.....

And thanks to everyone for the congrats. Words can't begin to express the joy that we have.

No joke.

That's a really beautiful son you have there. Big congrats.

Guest Regular Guy

Great news indeed sir! Glad that they're folks such as you and your wife around that are willing to adopt. Congrats and post a pic every once and while so we can see how he's doing!