Who Is Ready For Sunday Morning Football

hooshman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks. So if you're on the west coast, you have to be up at 6:30am to watch them.

I thought the whole idea here was to promote the London games? Seems they could have pretty easily scheduled the game for at least 6:00, so at least the home fans could watch it at noon or later.

6:30 am local time for me ........BOOOOOOOOO

Sunday is the only day I get to sleep in ......

Yep, even 9:30 is early for me on Sunday.

I don't know how you west-coasters do it if you did anything Saturday night. I remember when I was out in San Fran over new years some years back, I had to get up on New Years day at 9, hungover as all ****, so I could be up for the Dawgs bowl game. I thought it was because I was so deathly hungover that the ground felt like walking on a cruise ship, but turns out it was an earthquake in Mexico.

That last part doesn't really have anything to do with the topic, but ummm, west coast be having earthquakes and ****.

Edited by B3TD

London game to have earlier start

Updated: December 4, 2013, 2:46 PM ETAssociated Press

LONDON -- London is getting its first NFL day game, creating a new morning time slot for viewers in the United States.

The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p.m. local time, making it a 9:30 a.m. ET kickoff in the U.S.

The league said the switch will make it easier for a large global audience to tune in, and create an unprecedented fourth game window for American viewers that Sunday.

The Wembley games have traditionally started at the same time as the 1 p.m. kickoffs in the U.S. The other two London games scheduled for next season -- Dolphins-Raiders on Sept. 28 and Cowboys-Jaguars on Nov. 9 -- will both start at 6 p.m. local time.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10079217/london-nfl-game-start-early-next-season

Wow this is ********. Not only are we hosed out of a Home Game, a 9:30 am start. That's just pathetic. Goodell You suck monkey Balls

Soooooooo stupid every year Goodell loses more of my support if we play at 1 EST it's only 6-7PM in UK. Why put more stress on the teams they already 1,000 miles away. Is the NFL hype so big in London that's it warrants a 1pm game or is this a stupid idea by the NFL to try and sell more tickets overseas

For the NFL and may other things in today's world it is all about the money. .

That's complete BS! And they probably did this because we're both East Coast teams, too.

I could've SWORN there was more than a 4 hour difference between here and London though

There's a 5 hour difference this time of year.

For the year:

From the 1st Sun. of Nov. until the 2nd Sun. of Mar., London is 5 hrs. ahead of Atlanta.

From the 2nd Sun. of Mar. until the last Sun. of Mar., London is 4 hrs. ahead of Atlanta.

From the last Sun. of Mar. until the last Sun. of Oct., London is 5 hrs. ahead of Atlanta.

From the last Sun. of Oct. until the 1st Sun. of Nov., London is 4 hrs. ahead of Atlanta.

There's a 5 hour difference this time of year.

For the year:

From the 1st Sun. of Nov. until the 2nd Sun. of Mar., London is 5 hrs. ahead of Atlanta.

From the 2nd Sun. of Mar. until the last Sun. of Mar., London is 4 hrs. ahead of Atlanta.

From the last Sun. of Mar. until the last Sun. of Oct., London is 5 hrs. ahead of Atlanta.

From the last Sun. of Oct. until the 1st Sun. of Nov., London is 4 hrs. ahead of Atlanta.

Interesting......and confusing

Edited by MisterC