Coming To Atlanta For The Falcon Redskins Game On The 15Th

Johnny_Redskin

Hello friends,

The fam and I are making the trip to Atlanta to enjoy the game and your fine city. Although both of our respective teams are having a rotten season I'm still looking forward to seeing my favorite team in person. We're spending all day Saturday visiting the local attractions so if yall have any pointers please help me out. Thinking of visting Stone Mt and the Aquarium or maybe some historical sites so if yall have any ideas please fill me in. It been about 20 years since the last time I toured Atlanta. Also need info on game day parking and tailgating,Thanks and good luck.

Edited by JonBoySturgis_akaGrG

Hello friends,

The fam and I are making the trip to Atlanta to enjoy the game and your fine city. Although both of our respective teams are having a rotten season I'm still looking forward to seeing my favorite team in person. We're spending all day Saturday visiting the local attractions so if yall have any pointers please help me out. Thinking of visting Stone Mt and the Aquarium or maybe some historical sites so if yall have any ideas please fill me in. It been about 20 years since the last time I toured Atlanta. Also need info on game day parking and tailgating,Thanks and good luck.

Hey buddy,

Glad you're coming back to visit! I recommend:

Food/shows/shops - Little Five Points area... especially the Vortex for burgers.

The Aquarium is awesome! Great place to go.

The Zoo has gotten much better.

I really like the Art museum.

Stone Mountain is a good time too, especially fun to hike/walk up it and take the tram down (or vice versa).

Underground Atlanta has some fun shops / and things as well!

Touring the CNN HQ is cool too.

I say overall -

Visit Little Five Points for the mood/food/shops

Visit the Aquarium

Hike Stone Mtn

Then the Zoo/Art museum.

Good times!

Hello friends,

Loved the aquarium, zoo, and the Fernbank museum is pretty cool too for the kids.

Tailgating, just look for your team jerseys in a group and sometimes you can buy in, esp traveling like you are. Don't jump into any lots that are blocks away. Very little tailgating if any. The closer lots, real close to the Dome, is where the tailgating rules.

Edited by big_dog

Just don't miss the Aquarium.

This!

Someone told me Stats once, don't waste your time there, they cater to the away fans. When the owner blasted "Go Pack Go" through the speakers, I upped and left.

Underground Atlanta I thought was very, very over rated. You will also be hounded for money no matter which way you try and go in.

I did, however, enjoy Coca Cola for trying all the different flavors alone.

I didn't really enjoy the aquarium as much as everyone else seems to. I mean it's nice to see so many different species of fish and the penguins and other stuff but it was entirely to cluttered in that place to actually enjoy it personally. Can't even take pictures without people standing in the way or trying to get through you.

What pissed me off was the fact that Lil Wayne was there the same day we were but we arrived early so I'm sure we missed him