Wh Announces Honor System To Help Insurance Co. Get Their Subsidy. R U Kidding Me?

Guest Deisel

Last night the WH announced since the PAYMENT system to the obamacare website wasn't built yet(as though its an afterthought) and the insurance companies can't actually get paid, the Govt, Nannyobama is telling them, just ESTIMATE it and we'll get around to veryfying and actuating it LATER.. So, Bluecross can just sent UNCLE SAM a bill, an estimation for $18 billion and since OBAMACARE is so phucked up, the Gov. will take from us and send it right over to the insurance companies. Isn't THAT GRAND?

This plan is soo scwd up its pathetic. Even as pathetic is there was NO SECURITY built into the web site. GENIUSSSSS i say. OBAMACARE is a destroyer, and you DEMS voted for it, allowed it, and NOW DEFEND it. Au revoir.

Oh, also, Harry Reid Exempted his staff from OBAMACARE. http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/04/politics/reid-obamacare-staff/index.html

by Fox News Insider

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/12/04/bombshell-report-obama-admin-using-honor-system-pay-insurance-companies

ObamaCare officials confirm there is still no system built for taking billions of dollars in subsidies and giving it to the insurance companies. So how does the system work without a payment mechanism?

Tonight, Megyn Kelly reported that the administration is going to let insurance companies estimate how much money they should receive. Then the feds will cut them a check and figure out the real amount later.

“That’s your money!” Kelly told viewers. “We’re talking about one-sixth of the U.S. economy and this is the system that they’ve now settled on.”

The Reuters report also says, “The fix puts an additional ‘burden’ on insurance companies, already taxed by having to double-check faulty enrollment data from the HealthCare.gov system.”

National Review columnist Avik Roy joined The Kelly File to respond to this late-breaking news. He called it a “bailout of the president.”

I see the chief obama protectors staying silent on this latest bobshell. Each week gives us a geniune schock and awe and the progressives don't seem to think reality is catching up to them. Wrong..

Guest terryowens81

How are the subsidies actually going to work? This is an issue I've been personally following for some months.

Last I heard was last August when Paul Ryan was grilling IRS chief Werfel over this and Werfel told him the IRS was going to pay the insurers directly instead of throwing out checks to taxpayers from a helicopter.

Now we find out the system still isn't built and it looks like the graft will indeed come from insurers estimating what they are owed. Just like the indigent have been told behind the curtain to over-estimate their income in states like GA which have opted not to expand Medicaid for ACA, so that the indigent would still qualify for federal ACA subsidies if they were above the federal poverty level.

It's clear from the top of the WH and DC that estimating is the new way to do business in this country. I'm resolved to doing a lot more "estimating" in the future myself because this is ******** ridiculous. And for what? So another industry on top of energy, banking, and weapons defense can write themselves a blank check courtesy of the Fed subsidized US Treasury.

It's quite amazing to me that where past administrations at least tried to hide their graft from becoming common knowledge, now it is so commonplace to "get out in front" of controversy so as not to appear to be a complete liar. Now it's OK just to be labeled incompetent because people are so polarized on Lib/Con it doesn't matter if your side's guy had sex with a goat on Lindsay Lohan's coke. Anything they do is right because your side is the righteous side.

**** all you political hacks. Get with the program. This is a fight against corporatism and the only thing at stake is your kids' future for which not one government backed transnational corporation actually gives a **** about.

Edited by terryowens81

Terrys got it mostly right but the main difference being when republicans go ashray the media trounces. When the libs go astray the msm ignores it and covers it up. Then, they blame bush. Big difference.

My wife works with idiots who swear there's no penalty for not having insurance. Easy for Libs with good insurance to blather on about how good Obamacare is for everyone else.

Anyone who doesn't understand that history, say 50-100 years out, will hold Obamacare to be America's biggest fubar, doesn't get IT

My wife works with idiots who swear there's no penalty for not having insurance. Easy for Libs with good insurance to blather on about how good Obamacare is for everyone else.

Anyone who doesn't understand that history, say 50-100 years out, will hold Obamacare to be America's biggest fubar, doesn't get IT

Ive heard that before, from what I read on page 131 of the ACA pdf. There is a penalty, but the typical way they enforce penalties have been removed. Im not sure how they plan to collect.

Gowdy to Liberal Law Prof: If Obama Can Ignore Parts Of ObamaCare, Could He Ignore Election Laws Too?

The post on Jonathan Turleys testimony at yesterdays House hearing was well received, so heres another seven minutes on executive power grabs from the same proceeding. Simple question from Gowdy to the legal panel: How far can Obama go? Now that hes claimed the royal prerogative to not enforce immigration law against young illegals, not enforce O-Cares employer mandate against businesses, and not enforce the new rules aboutessential benefits against insurers who un-cancel old plans, what else can he choose not to enforce? If Congress imposes a mandatory minimum sentence for certain offenses, presumably Obama could refuse to enforce that by granting blanket commutations for thousands of people convicted of those offenses. Presumably he could also refuse to enforce election laws. Why not? Whats the limiting principle?

If you watched last nights clip, you can guess Turleys response. The takeaway from all of this, really, isnt that there&s no limit on the president, its that theres no way of enforcing the limit. You might very well get a bipartisan group of federal judges to agree with Turley that Obamas over the line. But they cant issue that ruling without first hearing the case, and the vagaries of the law on standing to sue are such that often theres no one whos legally empowered to bring that challenge. The most productive thing that could come out of this hearing, I think, is an effort in Congress to expand standing for challenges to executive power. Two big problems there, though. One: Good luck getting Democrats to go along with it, especially at a moment when Os power grabs are keeping some of the nastier political backlash to O-Care at bay. By covering his ***, theyre covering their own. Two: Even if the Senate flips next year and O is somehow pressured politically into signing a bill that would constrain his own power (good luck with that too), standings not a simple matter of passing a bill. There are constitutional components to it that cant be changed by statute. Youd need an amendment, and theres bound to be resistance both in Congress and in the state legislatures to the idea of expanding the Constitution to let private citizens potentially gum up the executive branch with lawsuits by making standing broader.

Edited by Deisel

REPORT: President met with Sebelius only ONCE in three years leading up to Obamacare launch...

MSNBC host says God supports health law; Says 'Amen'...

Physician warns 'chaos' for doctors...

Imagine these lines set in the tune, of "Its beginning to look alot like Xmas"

Its beginning to look alot like CHAOS, As farrr as the eyes can seeee. The enemies on the left, take thru grand Theft, and its looking to be a lot like CHAOSSSSSSS.

I see the chief obama protectors staying silent on this latest bobshell. Each week gives us a geniune schock and awe and the progressives don't seem to think reality is catching up to them. Wrong..

Look, EVERY time you post on this board, you are reminding me, and many others, that YOU are a person of DISHONOR. I am not inclined to engage in a substantive discussion with such a person.

Look, EVERY time you post on this board, you are reminding me, and many others, that YOU are a person of DISHONOR. I am not inclined to engage in a substantive discussion with such a person.

I dont believe I asked to discuss a darn thing with you. You've shown, through repeated temper tantrums that our friendship was a sham. You have consistantly thrown me under the bus, brought me into the Deal fight, as if I had anything to do with it, and you've personally baited and belittled me, in some vein attempt to prop yourself up to your peers, here, for YEARS.

You know dam full well what kind of Man I am, and its not gonna be rehashed here. The fact that you tried to belittle me as some side show, tells me whom I'm dealing with, and frankly, I'm not impressed. Shalom and enjoy the last nite of OUR religeous holiday.

Edited by Deisel

I dont believe I asked to discuss a darn thing with you. You've shown threw repeated temper tantrums that our friendshop was a sham. You have consistantly thrown me under the bus, brought me into the Deal fight, as if I had anything to do with it, and you've personally baited and belittled me, in some vein attempt to prop yourself up to your peers, here, for YEARS.

You know dam full well what kind of Man I am, and its not gonna be rehashed here. The fact that you tried to belittle me as some side show, tells me whom I'm dealing with, and frankly, I'm not impressed. Shalom and enjoy the last nite of OUR religeous holiday.

Syndrome.jpg

Syndrome.jpg

Vous avez perdu Moses. Vos vraies couleurs sont affiches pour toutes les voir. Je vous dis adieu. Edited by Deisel

Impressionnant! Je m'en tiens à la française, si j'étais vous!

Mon francais n'est pas tellemnt bon, bien que je ne peux pas dire que mon anglais est ansi.