Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pickles da Don

Gators Football...all Things Gators,no Need For Haters

256 posts in this topic

Also, rumor out of Gainesville is that Muschamp plans on making some changes to Florida's hurry-up defense.

The strategy going into last Saturday's game was to tire out Alabama's offense by letting them run really fast all over the field. Then, when they were gasping for air, keep throwing Driskel out there to run Muschamp's new 3-and-out offense until eventually the Alabama offense passed out and died.

Alabama's refusal to die on the field threw a kink into the whole plan however, so Muschamp just tipped his cap to daddy Saban and told Gator Nation that "we have to stay the course."

Will Muschamp is the worst thing to happen to the University of Florida since 0-10-1, and I now hate him more than I hate UGA or FSU. Please, please leave Will. Fake a heart attack or something.

goodness i was drinking when i read the above and almost spit out my drink.. that was so freaking hilarious.. lol

Haha well I have to admit it has not gone anything like I thought it would. I thought he would do good at UF. Other than bringing in Dan Quinn (who left obviously), it has been pretty poor.

I do think UF will make something of a season and get back to a bowl game. You wouldn't think so from watching them play in Tuscaloosa, but I think they will still "surprise" with a couple wins no one really saw coming. If Grier gets in there and takes his lumps it could end a little better imo... Driskel just doesn't have it.

The level of talent on the offensive side of the ball has just spiraled into the asphalt under Muschump. I don't blame the huge recruits for not coming here. What persuasive sales pitch could Muschump possibly give to these kids?

"Hey guys, come to the University of Florida and you can play for Boise State and Duke's offensive coordinator! Do you love it? Are you excited? YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

So I guess Kelvin Taylor isn't too happy right now. Retweeting like crazy from UF fans saying why didn't he get the ball, they couldn't blame him if he transferred, etc.

http://www.alligator...ting-up-a-storm

He has since deleted them from his timeline.

dont blame him nor do i blame any offense recruit that doesnt wanna come here while suckchamp is here

Ok I just saw a picture that I somehow missed last year. It's UF homecoming week and last year...... Muschamp put the team in the back of a garbage truck for the parade. Literally.

195th36r8gf7pjpg.jpg

I almost feel bad for yall lol...

slacker dawg likes this

Ok I just saw a picture that I somehow missed last year. It's UF homecoming week and last year...... Muschamp put the team in the back of a garbage truck for the parade. Literally.

195th36r8gf7pjpg.jpg

I almost feel bad for yall lol...

well that would explain the level of play

Baker Flips To Buckeyes

43 minutes ago

Former Florida commit Jerome Baker has announced he has flipped his pledge to Ohio State.

The Cleveland (Ohio) Benedictine linebacker had been a verbal to Florida since May.

Earlier this fall he took an unofficial visit to Columbus for the Buckeyes victory over Cincinnati. He followed that up with an official to Gainesville, where Florida lost to LSU.

"I am officially flipping my commitment from Florida to THE Ohio State University," Baker tweeted. "Thanks for all your support.

"I want to thank the University of Florida for a great opportunity and all of #GatorNation. Wish Florida the best moving forward."

A U.S. Army All-American Baker is rated by the 247Sports Composite as the nation's No. 4 athlete and No. 46 prospect overall. He is the No. 2 player in the state of Ohio.

Baker is commit No. 18 for the Buckeyes in the class-of-2015, and the third linebacker, joining five-star Justin Hilliard and four-star Nick Conner.

Baker is the second in-state four-star flip for Ohio State in the class-of-2015 as they turned receiver Alex Stump from Kentucky earlier this month.

With the addition of Baker, the Buckeyes move past Mississippi State and Notre Dame into the No. 11 spot in the 247Sports National rankings, right behind Penn State for the top spot in the Big Ten.

I honestly can't remember the last time I cared so little about upcoming games. I didn't even watch the Missouri game. Muschamp has set the program back 10 years IMO...

Meyer didn't do yall too many favors on the way out either. It went from Muschamp getting a bit of a pass because he had to rebuild many areas of the team... to him totally mismanaging it.

At this point it seems obvious he needs to just be a DC for a while longer. Maybe he'll learn some good lessons from his failures as a head coach at UF and do better somewhere down the road. That defense should be ok moving on, but the offensive side needs an overhaul.

Meyer didn't do yall too many favors on the way out either. It went from Muschamp getting a bit of a pass because he had to rebuild many areas of the team... to him totally mismanaging it.

At this point it seems obvious he needs to just be a DC for a while longer. Maybe he'll learn some good lessons from his failures as a head coach at UF and do better somewhere down the road. That defense should be ok moving on, but the offensive side needs an overhaul.

100% agree on the Fred Sanford of college football. I think you are right on CWM. I think UF was just too big of a step for him. That said, recruits are already jumping ship and yet we still delay the inevitable. Just crazy...

Tebow says NO BOOING, the Gators have been great for a long time... basically tells UF fans "as a Gators fan" to suck it up and shut up lol..

"These other Universities"

PxOAmhY.gif

Carter likes this

Tebow can eat a bag of AIDS. Get on board or STFU Timothy. Boo this team for as long and as loud as it takes to get Muschamp out of Gainesville.

Quite possibly post of the year.

Loving the coaching staff being assembled:

HC-Jim McElwain
OC Doug Nussmier
RB Tim Skipper
WR TBD
TE Greg Nord
OL Mike Summers
DC Geoff Collins
DL Terrell Williams
LB Randy Shannon
DB Kirk Callahan

Florida has dismissed true freshman defensive lineman Gerald Willis from the team after yet another altercation with a teammate.

Yeah, what a butt nugget...

Florida has dismissed true freshman defensive lineman Gerald Willis from the team after yet another altercation with a teammate.

what an idiot. screws up a great opportunity. remember when he committed and his mom had to maintain her calm.. lol you know the mom i am talking about..

How many is Florida looking to take in this class? Just saw that they only have eight commits and signing day is less than a month away.