Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pickles da Don

Gators Football...all Things Gators,no Need For Haters

256 posts in this topic

Marcus Lewis @THE_NUMERO_UNO · 34m

I am officially announcing my decommitment from the University of Florida. I am grateful for the opportunity the university granted me.

Derek Tyson @DerekTysonESPN · 1m

#Gators have now lost 3 DB commits. UF signed 4 #ESPN300 DBs last year & Hargreaves is only soph. Stings but not huge area of need for UF.

florida had a WR decommit last week just an fyi. florida had their friday night lights this past friday.. that's their big recruiting event yearly.

That is a lot of decommits following their big recruiting weekend. Weird

the wr was before their big weekend and they lost a db after it.. not sure about how their event went.. i am sure it was fine..

I thought UF had lost 4 commits recently?

Rumor after FNL was that Adonis didn't have a commitable offer, but I think he's heading to Florida.

I thought UF had lost 4 commits recently?

Rumor after FNL was that Adonis didn't have a commitable offer, but I think he's heading to Florida.

you are correct they have had 4 decommits recently. they didn't get mccloud who went to clemson.. right now uf's recruiting is weird.. they have 7 commits and are ranked 50th as a class.. i know that won't last because they are after some bigtime targets.. just weird.

No one knows what is gonna happen with Muschamp. It's similar to USC last year before the season started.

Neptune Beach (Fla.) Fletcher receiver Kalif Jackson landed an offer from the Florida Gators on Tuesday and committed hours later.

No one knows what is gonna happen with Muschamp. It's similar to USC last year before the season started.

this, feeling is sub 8 win season, suckchamp is gone, but last year i said a sub .500 season and losschamp would be gone so who in the heck knows anymore. just want foley and that idiot gone from florida. here's to the falcons season and my liver hating me for another season

Thomas Goldkamp said... (original post)

Goolsby just plowed through Anzalone. Dawson takes a swing at someone. Offense celebrates as someone powers past a DB. Hard to see who it was. Willis with great arms to shove Mike out of the way. Very powerful. Brawl on the far field with DBs and WRs, Pittman and someone else. Hargreaves comes out of the like limping badly. Getting checked out by trainers on ground. In big pain it looks like.

Hargreaves was carried off the field by trainers.. he was in the tent with the coaches and he is limping on the sideline. he is probably okay if he is being allowed to walk..

25-30 players. Entire DB and WR group with surrounding coaches and trainers in there trying to break it up. vernon walked on it and got on the cart and they are icing it.. i hope it's not a major injury.

muschamp made the defense run gassers (not fowler he had a great practice) and lit into the team. said if anyone else swings at a teammate they will be suspended. he really went after the defensive players.