Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pickles da Don

Gators Football...all Things Gators,no Need For Haters

256 posts in this topic

I'm still convinced that Dan Quinn had more to do with that Sugar Bowl run than Muschamp did. Those guys on defense LOVED Quinn. Not surprising at all that he just went on to win a Super Bowl in dominant fashion. For all intent and purpose, Muschamp seems like a genuine idiot.

Don't be too hard on j for laying low.....us Dawg fans have had plenty of seasons that could make us want a "break" from our football love affair.

Gators will be back. UF's athletics department is top-notch, so one way or another the Gator football program will be back on track soon. (with or without Muschamp). ;)

Don't be too hard on j for laying low.....us Dawg fans have had plenty of seasons that could make us want a "break" from our football love affair.

Gators will be back. UF's athletics department is top-notch, so one way or another the Gator football program will be back on track soon. (with or without Muschamp). wink.png

DD are you and Gator going to sing Kumbaya? biggrin.pngwink.png

I'm good guys just had a crazy last few 9 months but things have finally settled down. I should be back around now

I'm good guys just had a crazy last few 9 months but things have finally settled down. I should be back around now

awesome.. I can't wait for the uga/florida game this year.. I will probably be down for the game again.

awesome.. I can't wait for the uga/florida game this year.. I will probably be down for the game again.

im gonna try and go this year also with some friends if i can get off work

im gonna try and go this year also with some friends if i can get off work

maybe we can all meet up.. that would be fun.

I wanna go too... nothing holding me back now. I'll have to make some plans for this. Never been to the Cocktail n my girlfriend is a displaced Gator, so this could be a great trip... I'm in. No excuses this time Sac haha

I wanna go too... nothing holding me back now. I'll have to make some plans for this. Never been to the Cocktail n my girlfriend is a displaced Gator, so this could be a great trip... I'm in. No excuses this time Sac haha

as soon i saw you posted in here i was going to reply "i don't believe ya".. lol ;)

as soon i saw you posted in here i was going to reply "i don't believe ya".. lol ;)

Oh it's happening this time, I'm set on it. I always said "hopefully" before lol... if this guy is breathing air November 1st, it will be in Jacksonville.

The NCAA has approved an extension year for Andre Debose. The 14th-year senior is now eligible to compete in the 2014-15 season.

then he promptly tore his acl leaving the gators office

The NCAA has approved an extension year for Andre Debose. The 14th-year senior is now eligible to compete in the 2014-15 season.

Pretty spot on. He's trying to break Matt Patchens record for years on scholly

SacFalcFan likes this

Afrter 2 days of sprig practice Will Grier looks to be as advertised. Deep ball needs some work but inside 20 yards hes money so far

Roper's new offense seems to be a hit with the players as its much easier to learn. A lot of shotgun, one back sets

Jalon Tabor is a beast. Already has a great frame for college ball. Look for him to start opposite of VH3 early in the season