Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pickles da Don

Gators Football...all Things Gators,no Need For Haters

256 posts in this topic

I'd like Florida's colors a lot more if they lost the high school helmets.

Some sort of cool, swooshy looking gator or even just the head would look badaz or go back to an F

I'd like Florida's colors a lot more if they lost the high school helmets.

Some sort of cool, swooshy looking gator or even just the head would look badaz or go back to an F

Florida.jpg

i like the white helmet with blue F and the orange with UF combined. Next weekend I'll be in gainesville for a semi pro football game and its gonna be hard not to visit the stores down there or eat at some of the places down there.

Boogie Man likes this

Looks like JC Jackson might stick with the good guys. Does anybody think that Teron Harris is going to flip to the good guys.

it depends on how the visit went tonight in home with harris. sounds like its between auburn and florida. though harris could be just having fun with recruiting and go back to fsu. jackson is sticking the last i heard

it depends on how the visit went tonight in home with harris. sounds like its between auburn and florida. though harris could be just having fun with recruiting and go back to fsu. jackson is sticking the last i heard

I think Harris could well in UF new offense. Gus is proven though. I hope the Gators can pull in either Adoree or another speedy Wr.

matt jones is out for the spring to do another surgery on his meniscus and debose is non contact. muschamp said they will be in the shotgun and hurry up.

cody riggs is transferring and not getting adore jackson stays out west committing to usc. they got a flip from vandy olinemen and missed on prince who ends up at maryland.

not surprised by riggs leaving, he isnt good. glad that he is gonna graduate before leaving. driskel is schedule to participate in spring practice but its unknown how much he will do. florida finished with the 6th overall class according to espn and 7th in rivals. i like this class hopefully grier or harris can finally be a qb that florida can rely on. i really excited to see what stephens and worton can do for the gators along with grier. will they redshirt harris and use a 2 qb system in 2015 assuming the staff stays. some are saying the harris signing could open the doors to the tri county area. i give this class a high B, filled needs but missed out on a couple people late.

not surprised by riggs leaving, he isnt good. glad that he is gonna graduate before leaving. driskel is schedule to participate in spring practice but its unknown how much he will do. florida finished with the 6th overall class according to espn and 7th in rivals. i like this class hopefully grier or harris can finally be a qb that florida can rely on. i really excited to see what stephens and worton can do for the gators along with grier. will they redshirt harris and use a 2 qb system in 2015 assuming the staff stays. some are saying the harris signing could open the doors to the tri county area. i give this class a high B, filled needs but missed out on a couple people late.

good class. Harris made it in so it makes it even greater for me. QB and oline were definately what the Gators needed.

seen lots of "sports networks" listing at CB for the gators. i know CB might be a little thin but that would put all the eggs in the grier basket

Will be interesting to see how things shake out in 2014 if the Gators get some consistent QB and OL play. And of course manage to stay healthy.

That's been Muschamp's biggest problem imo... he just hasn't had a QB worth a nickel against better teams on gameday. Even when they went to the Sugar Bowl, it was that defense carrying the team.

it's interesting how many analysts things florida was a loser on nsd.. i am about to post the article on nsd winners and losers and why..

Not signing a single linebacker in this class is a little worrisome, but overall it's pretty good. This year was clearly all about offense, understandably.

Will be interesting to see how things shake out in 2014 if the Gators get some consistent QB and OL play. And of course manage to stay healthy.

That's been Muschamp's biggest problem imo... he just hasn't had a QB worth a nickel against better teams on gameday. Even when they went to the Sugar Bowl, it was that defense carrying the team.

Even that year wasn't too pretty.

The sugar bowl made everyone forget about nearly losing to ul lafayette.

Muschamp is tremendous on defense. But offensively he just never had it.

Even that year wasn't too pretty.

The sugar bowl made everyone forget about nearly losing to ul lafayette.

Muschamp is tremendous on defense. But offensively he just never had it.

Weird thing is that I think most Gator fans were disappointed to be in the Sugar Bowl that year. Seemed obvious that the team was.

Seems like a fair assessment though. We'll see how 2014 goes. I'm honestly a little surprised by how bad they've been on offense. D has been solid even though they had injuries.

Weird thing is that I think most Gator fans were disappointed to be in the Sugar Bowl that year. Seemed obvious that the team was.

Seems like a fair assessment though. We'll see how 2014 goes. I'm honestly a little surprised by how bad they've been on offense. D has been solid even though they had injuries.

Yeah sorry florida fans but last year was obnoxious from yall lol. The media acted like they were title contenders after losing to uga and not winning the east. Add the ul lafayette game and it was just a little much.

Amazing defense. Joke of an offense.

Not signing a single linebacker in this class is a little worrisome, but overall it's pretty good. This year was clearly all about offense, understandably.

They had a great LB class last year due to injury most are rs freshmen