Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pickles da Don

Gators Football...all Things Gators,no Need For Haters

256 posts in this topic

He is solid as of now. He is by far the most important player in this class

yep he is.. if they would lose him imo they might as well fire will..

CBS reporting Florida is looking at Arizona State OC Mike Norvell. They say no offer has been made yet but Florida is already putting out the feelers for him.

tyler murphy is leaving the program.. and it sounds like ex-uga offensive line coach is going to florida.. biggrin.png

Are Driskel and Will Grier going to be the only two scholarship QBs next year?

tyler murphy is leaving the program.. and it sounds like ex-uga offensive line coach is going to florida.. biggrin.png

How is this guy? Can he recruit. I hope Applewhite not the new OC

How is this guy? Can he recruit. I hope Applewhite not the new OC

Searls had a great reputation coming in to UGA because he was on that 03 LSU staff with Saban, Muschamp, and Fisher that won the national title but the OLine was very underwhelming in pass and run blocking while he was at UGA. We were always thin on the line when he was here and many Dawg fans were glad to see him leave!!

sad.png

@JeffBarlisESPN

If you connect the dots, Florida's timeline will lead you to one overwhelming candidate with great credentials and a #Gators connection.

@JeffBarlisESPN

My guess is USC interim coach Clay Helton by Monday.

@JeffBarlisESPN

Helton has experience with uptempo, spread and pro-style offenses. Proved himself as USC's playcaller after Lane Kiffin was fired.

no laneangry.png

sad.png

@JeffBarlisESPN

If you connect the dots, Florida's timeline will lead you to one overwhelming candidate with great credentials and a #Gators connection.

@JeffBarlisESPN

My guess is USC interim coach Clay Helton by Monday.

@JeffBarlisESPN

Helton has experience with uptempo, spread and pro-style offenses. Proved himself as USC's playcaller after Lane Kiffin was fired.

no laneangry.png

still see it as a better option then pease till proven otherwise

Searls had a great reputation coming in to UGA because he was on that 03 LSU staff with Saban, Muschamp, and Fisher that won the national title but the OLine was very underwhelming in pass and run blocking while he was at UGA. We were always thin on the line when he was here and many Dawg fans were glad to see him leave!!

it was funny because lsu fans i talked to on their board were happy to see him leave.. they felt he did less with more and they wanted him out of there. turns out they knew something.

I doubt Dalvin Cook stays committed. I think he ends up at FSU. Wish he would join his teammates at The U next year. Cook Yearby Duke would be beastly. Although Cook or Yearby would probably redshirt

I doubt Dalvin Cook stays committed. I think he ends up at FSU. Wish he would join his teammates at The U next year. Cook Yearby Duke would be beastly. Although Cook or Yearby would probably redshirt

honestly i have no idea why he is still commited to florida when you have fsu now a yearly contender and miami with your teammates going on the up and up while florida is falling faster than a frozen turn falling from an airplane

honestly i have no idea why he is still commited to florida when you have fsu now a yearly contender and miami with your teammates going on the up and up while florida is falling faster than a frozen turn falling from an airplane

he might think he can help turn them around. But from everything I'm hearing it's between FSU and Miami right now. His brother plays basketball at Miami and his best friend is going to Miami.Hope that helps

He is Seminoles to lose. I hope we can get him but they have been striking out on big O recruits. Starting with spiller.

It's not a sexy hire. How is the rest of gator nation liking this?

what ive read it's like a wait and see approach. I like Duke's offense. It remains to see if it was roper or cutcliff