Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pickles da Don

Gators Football...all Things Gators,no Need For Haters

256 posts in this topic

How many is Florida looking to take in this class? Just saw that they only have eight commits and signing day is less than a month away.

Right now thinking is 20 to 23...

regarding gerald willis this guy got into a fight with 2 coaches and 2 teammates "allegedly" while in gainesville.. he has some issues.

Picked up 3 last night:

Jordan Scarlett, Chris Williamson and Kylan Johnson.

Momentum is picking up and fan base is really juiced about the future of the program...

cowart picks auburn over florida, holland does as well, and florida missed on ryan davis who picked auburn. auburn and florida are in the final 2 of a few more guys.. will muschamp really has hurt florida with some of the defensive players and he was doing a horrible job recruiting before he was fired.

finally florida gets a win today over auburn.. and it's a big one.. ivey commits to florida over auburn.. huge pickup for them.

This recruiting class may be the worst in my life time.

Not even close. As transition classes go, it's turning out to be just fine...

cowart drama.. it appears he has signed lois for florida and auburn and nothing has been sent in.. auburn guys are crying about his head coach who's son i believe is at florida and he is involved in this. just your typical nsd drama.. lol

cece jefferson to florida.. that could mean cowart joins him as well.. could be a big hit to auburn and big boost to florida.

Well that turned out a lot better than I thought it was going to.

CeCe Jefferson has not faxed his LOI to Florida. When his father was asked why he said, "I can't tell you that."

His mom and CeCe himself want to go to Florida but his dad is refusing the sign the LOI. Is there anything worse than a selfish sports dad?

From talking to one of Cece's former HS coaches and it sounds like Cece wants Florida but the parents, mainly the dad, is the hold up. Losing his DL coach isn't helping the Gators.

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1734086

Clearly, the Jeffersons aren't impressed with the lack of communication over the defensive line coach change or the recent actions of the staff.

"The staff should have considered being honest with us about the (coach) change," Leo said. "They haven't pursued CeCe nearly as hard as others and I'm not sure why."

Leo added, "they aren't going on vacation anytime soon because we're not sending that letter".

I think they must have caught wind of Williams leaving before it was actually announced. Terrell Williams was on the staff for less than a month, and had been recruiting Jefferson for like 3 weeks. There's no way that they built up some unbreakable bond in such a short amount of time.

Muschamp is doing some serious negative recruiting against Florida, watch Jefferson flip to Auburn.

yeah he is. he is doing some very serious negative recruiting. jim actually commenting on it i liked.. he didn't make too big of a deal, but he said enough that you know they are very much aware of what will did.

I think they must have caught wind of Williams leaving before it was actually announced. Terrell Williams was on the staff for less than a month, and had been recruiting Jefferson for like 3 weeks. There's no way that they built up some unbreakable bond in such a short amount of time.

i believe what his dad is saying is crap.. first off it's been known with cece jefferson and his family they have had their hands out for $$$ this entire process. you talk to anyone who knows anything about them and their recruitment will tell you that. plus they knew about williams leaving for a week before so his dad playing it up is bull as well.. derek tyson reported they were made aware of it more than a week ago.. sooo why hold the LOI.. want some more money? as you said williams has barely been on staff.. a month? that's highly doubtful he would play that big of a roll anyways.. you knew early on with cece that his recruitment would be full of drama.

@cecejeferson7: Im a Gator and my LOI will be turned in soon,my dad and coach Collins had a long talk today. 🐊🐊🐊🐊

Guess they fixed the problem