Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pickles da Don

Gators Football...all Things Gators,no Need For Haters

256 posts in this topic

Since I'm hating cause there is a UGA thread...I decided to start this.

First off who would you like to see as the NEW OC?

I really want Kiffin the god ,but I will settle for somebody who can get us to 24 pts a game

The problem is going to be getting a quality OC willing to come in on a one year rope and Florida not having a QB.

True. Hopefully they can get Greir up to speed. From the tapes I have seen he is pretty good. Of course it is high school though. I think Muschamp need to let the reigns go and trust his coaches more.

The problem is going to be getting a quality OC willing to come in on a one year rope and Florida not having a QB.

yep.. the issue is will has 1 more year to turn it around what OC who is in a good situation already would come to florida and be unemployed in a year.. they will have to give a guaranteed 3 year deal to get anyone worth their salt imo.

He will be a great recruiter and I think that he has been humbled by his past mistakes. I think he is a **** of a playcaller

I definitely think you all could do a lot worse then Kiffin. He would be a good play caller.

He will be a great recruiter and I think that he has been humbled by his past mistakes. I think he is a **** of a playcaller

Was he the play caller at USC this year?

No big surprise cook looks tobe headed to the Canes. lets see Aghlor, Cook, diggs.That alone is one **** of a lot of fire power.

that's big.. cook is a freaking beast.. he is right there with the top in the country at rb.. you guys will be fine there though.. don't you have another rb coming in?

that's big.. cook is a freaking beast.. he is right there with the top in the country at rb.. you guys will be fine there though.. don't you have another rb coming in?

Dalvin Cook out of Miami

nope.

No big surprise cook looks tobe headed to the Canes. lets see Aghlor, Cook, diggs.That alone is one **** of a lot of fire power.

last check cook is still a gator commit. he signed financial aid papers with florida and fsu today.

last check cook is still a gator commit. he signed financial aid papers with florida and fsu today.

I hope you are right. Just seems like Gators have been missing out on that one player to push our offense over the top. Seems to be a lot of buzz around Clay Helton.

I hope you are right. Just seems like Gators have been missing out on that one player to push our offense over the top. Seems to be a lot of buzz around Clay Helton.

I know FSU has creep into he's consideration but as of yesterday he's still a florida commit. the reason is purely florida's offensive struggles the past year, which can change any year given the right OC and recruits. LSU was suppose to visit today from what i read on the net. Sounds like Davis over again in some sense. Highly touted recruit goes diva and such for programs like Matt Elam. Helton is another guy Ive heard rumblings about for the OC, who ever it is Muschamp has already got his guy according to some, but wont announce till after the bowl games are over

I know FSU has creep into he's consideration but as of yesterday he's still a florida commit. the reason is purely florida's offensive struggles the past year, which can change any year given the right OC and recruits. LSU was suppose to visit today from what i read on the net. Sounds like Davis over again in some sense. Highly touted recruit goes diva and such for programs like Matt Elam. Helton is another guy Ive heard rumblings about for the OC, who ever it is Muschamp has already got his guy according to some, but wont announce till after the bowl games are over

rather have kiffin if we get anybody from USC. Don't know though I just want somebody who can give them confidence. We got talent just need some confidence.

rather have kiffin if we get anybody from USC. Don't know though I just want somebody who can give them confidence. We got talent just need some confidence.

Kiffin is not coming here, he pretty much ended any hop of that when he screwed Tennessee like Petrino did Arkansas

David Sharpe for the good guys

Florida coach Will Muschamp announced the transfers of sophomore tight end Kent Taylor, redshirt freshman offensive lineman Quinteze Williams, redshirt freshman fullback Rhaheim Ledbetter, and freshman offensive lineman Trevon Young on Thursday through GatorZone. Muschamp also announced that redshirt junior Ian Silberman will leave Florida after his graduation from the university this weekend.