Qb Retardation Analysis Syndrome

OldFalcons

Did " QB Retardation Analysis Syndrome " start with Mike Vick or was it here with Steve Bartkowski too ?

I've never seen such idiocy in my life as when you go on these boards and the subject of Matt Ryan comes up. It's mindboggling.

Matt Ryan is a good quarterback playing behind a bad offensive line. It's that simple.

I did not say Matt Ryan is a great quarterback playing behind a bad offensive line, I said "good". He has great mental abilities and average physical abilities but He has the ability to win games on a good football team.

QB Retardation Analysis Syndrome can strike when you have a qb with great physical abilities and average mental abilities.....Does anyone remember any ******* talking about Mike Vick when He was here as our qb?......I THINK YOU DO !!!

Terry Bradshaw won 4 Super Bowls. Now call me crazy, but I happen to think that for the most part it was because His team blocked and tackled a good bit better than the Miami Dolphin teams of Dan Marino where He won a whopping 0 Super Bowls.

Now if we can just solve that "Linemen Retardation Analysis Syndrome" with this organization, will be set.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did " QB Retardation Analysis Syndrome " start with Mike Vick or was it here with Steve Bartkowski too ?

I've never seen such idiocy in my life as when you go on these boards and the subject of Matt Ryan comes up. It's mindboggling.

Matt Ryan is a good quarterback playing behind a bad offensive line. It's that simple.

I did not say Matt Ryan is a great quarterback playing behind a bad offensive line, I said "good". He has great mental abilities and average physical abilities but He has the ability to win games on a good football team.

QB Retardation Analysis Syndrome can strike when you have a qb with great physical abilities and average mental abilities.....Does anyone remember any ******* talking about Mike Vick when He was here as our qb?......I THINK YOU DO !!!

Terry Bradshaw won 4 Super Bowls. Now call me crazy, but I happen to think that for the most part it was because His team blocked and tackled a good bit better than the Miami Dolphin teams of Dan Marino where He won a whopping 0 Super Bowls.

Now if we can just solve that "Linemen Retardation Analysis Syndrome" with this organization, will be set.

I don't get it. If your point is that Matt Ryan is a "Good" qb and not a great qb then...?

The issue with Matt Ryan is that you have to accept him as great or people get angry. Whether or not he is good has never been a substantive topic of discussion.

By the way, I didn't know we were allowed to make political commentary on the boards.

Edited by LotsaPoppa

I'll say Ryan's better than good, but not elite. What we need is a dominate defense, with an attitude, add in a offensive line that can actually open up running lanes and give the man more than 2.5 seconds to throw. He's more than capable to win us a ring, but IMHO we need a swarming,tackling, hitting defense.

I don't get it. If your point is that Matt Ryan is a "Good" qb and not a great qb then...?

The issue with Matt Ryan is that you have to accept him as great or people get angry. Whether or not he is good has never been a substantive topic of discussion.

By the way, I didn't know we were allowed to make political commentary on the boards.

I'm not making political commentary on the boards....I'm talking about idiocy in quarterback analysis.

Find it funny Colts and Andrew Luck are winning without a good offensive like and line that is worse then ours

Of course that has nothing to do with the fact that their defense gives up less yards and points per game then our defense or that their defense causes more turnovers than our defense.

Look at Ryan's stats next to Lucks. Ryan has a higher completion percentage, a few more touchdowns and also a few more INTs and more passing yards. What does that say, that considering their crappy Olines both quarterbacks have played fairly well on the whole.

When you combine the fact that indianapolis's defense overall is better than our defense and you throw in fact that they rush for more yards per game and have more rushing tds as a team you see the entire picture.

Do I think Ryan is a Manning or Brady? No right now I don't. Do I think he has the ability with a better defense and better Oline yes.

It's apparent you don't like Ryan but atleast look at the overall picture.

Edited by ok_falcons_fan

Of course that has nothing to do with the fact that their defense gives up less yards and points per game then our defense or that their defense causes more turnovers than our defense.

Look at Ryan's stats next to Lucks. Ryan has a higher completion percentage, a few more touchdowns and also a few more INTs and more passing yards. What does that say, that considering their crappy Olines both quarterbacks have played fairly well on the whole.

When you combine the fact that indianapolis's defense overall is better than our defense and you throw in fact that they rush for more yards per game and have more rushing tds as a team you see the entire picture.

Do I think Ryan is a Manning or Brady? No right now I don't. Do I think he has the ability with a better defense and better Oline yes.

It's apparent you don't like Ryan but atleast look at the overall picture.

They rush for more yards and more rushing TDs cause Luck is running for his life

Luck has 304 yards and 4 TDs but Indy rush offense has been just as bad as ours in total

Some of Ryan turnovers have lead to pick 6s which count against our points defense and his other turnovers have resulted in points as well . This hurst a defense stats

Colts defense ( yards 22nd) 4,407

Colts run defense (28th)

Falcons def yards (yards 26th) 4,598

Falcons run defense (30th)

191 yard difference in yards allowed

comes to 15 yard difference a game between the to

Luck ( 2nd year QB)

QB Hits -91

QB sacks - 29

Pass attempts -419

TD passes -15

Ints -8

Yards -2,793

QB rating -82.4

rushing yards -304

rushing TDs -4

vs

Matt Ryan ( 6 YEAR VETERAN )

QB hits -73

QB sacks - 30

Pass Attempts -490

Passing TDs -19

ints -12

yards - 3,471

QB rating -89

rush yards -57

rush TDs -0

Colts 8-4 ( winning division )

Falcons 3-9 ( heading for a top 5 pick)

Well, Steve Bartkowski had no mobility whatsoever....let's face it....lol

I can't give any credence to what you say because your sig is so ******* stupid.

If Obama voters had their heads up their ***** then Romney voters were floating around on planet 9 running a train on each other.

I wish people had their political sigs removed here... yours and The Legendary SB have to be the dumbest.

There it is again "great mental abilities". I just don't see it. Can someone please give me some examples of Ryan's great mental abilities. Emphasis on great. Not good or average, but great.

No ur wrong. The fact is that there is indeed a boatload of crap that gets spewed out about our QB. It's ruining the boards and you dam well know it. Some of these idiots are obsessed with ryan and are out to discredit him in every conceivable manner. ******** is a good word to describe the mindset. The ryan bashing garbage is not cool anymore yo... It's a nuisance.

The people always complaining about Ryan are the ones who have come to be through a strong family history of inbreeding. They are just starved for attention and get an erection off internet arguments. Nobody is dumb enough to actually think Ryan is the problem in ATL. Peyton Manning only has one super bowl win in his entire career and these inbred hicks think Ryan should of single handedly won us 5 right now. They are so stupid they can't even understand that it's a team game. The best thing to do is just laugh at their ignorance.