4. Mack

5. Watkins

Top 5 for us?

1. Clowney

2. Matthews

3. Mack

4. Erving

5. Kouandjio

I was wondering what other posters.thought the top 5 picks in the draft would look like .

I really like your top 5 for us tho . Don't know a whole.lot about Kouandjio tho.

I don't think anybody last year at this time would've said that Lane Johnson & Ziggy Ansah would've been top 5 picks, much less that Eric Fisher would go first overall. It's too early to try "predicting" the draft.

I'd agree, BUT i'll say this, if the Texans have the first pick and don't take Bridgewater, I'm not sure what the worlds going to come to, they need one bad.

This is my prediction for the way the top 5 will go:

1. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13) - Teddy Bridgewater QB, Louisville

2. Minnesota Vikings (3-12-1) - Derek Carr QB, Fresno State

3. Atlanta Falcons (4-12) - Jadeveon Clowney DE, South Carolina

4. St. Louis Rams (4-12) - Jake Matthews OT, Texas A&M

5. Houston Texans (4-12) - Anthony Barr OLB, UCLA

Edited by ATL Falcons #56

This is my prediction for the way the top 5 will go:

1. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13) - Teddy Bridgewater QB, Louisville

2. Minnesota Vikings (3-12-1) - Derek Carr QB, Fresno State

3. Atlanta Falcons (4-12) - Jadeveon Clowney DE, South Carolina

4. St. Louis Rams (4-12) - Jake Matthews OT, Texas A&M

5. Houston Texans (4-12) - Anthony Barr OLB, UCLA

Wouldn't st Louis and Houston pick before us

Guest King Jigsaw

I was saying those are - in my opinion - the top 5 best prospects this year.

Then you didnt answer the thread, my friend. ;)

1. HOU- Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville

2. STL- Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M

3. JAX- Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA

4. ATL- Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina

5. TB- Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

Then you didnt answer the thread, my friend. ;)
I don't think anybody last year at this time would've said that Lane Johnson & Ziggy Ansah would've been top 5 picks, much less that Eric Fisher would go first overall. It's too early to try "predicting" the draft.

Guest King Jigsaw

^^ yes, I read that post. Just poking fun because he was asking for your first 5 pick predictions and you gave him the top 5 on your big board.

Guest King Jigsaw

LOL at Mike Evans going top 5. He may be the most overrated player in college football. Loved watching him get show down VS Mizzou and then go off on twitter.

Depends on who's in charge of the draft. I can see them waiting for a QB in the second round, maybe like Tajh Boyd. Glennon hasn't been as bad as he could have been so Tampa could try adding a new weapon before drafting the QB who will compete with Glennon for the starting job in camp. Mike Evans isn't unlike Vincent Jackson in some ways and I think he'd be an upgrade over Mike Williams, who would move into the slot.

Edited by King Jigsaw

Guest King Jigsaw

I'm not judging your opinion but how is Evans higher than Watkins

Not necessarily ranked higher, but they're different receivers and will fit different teams' needs.

Depends on who's in charge of the draft. I can see them waiting for a QB in the second round, maybe like Tajh Boyd. Glennon hasn't been as bad as he could have been so Tampa could try adding a new weapon before drafting the QB who will compete with Glennon for the starting job in camp. Mike Evans isn't unlike Vincent Jackson in some ways and I think he'd be an upgrade over Mike Williams, who would move into the slot.

I think Tampa is satisfied with Mike Glennon and they won't draft a QB. I also think Tampa is very satisfied with the receiving corps - Mike Williams had great rookie season, down sophmore season and was good last year - he is a very adequate #2 with size and skills. Outside of a Tight End, Tampa has a fairly decent offense.

Defensive End/pass rush is Tampa's greatest need.

Regardless of whether they will add a weapon Evans is not worth a top 10 pick.