Vote For William Moore, Nfl's Never Say Never Award

raysnill1

Do they have a most likely to knock an INT out of a teammates hand award? How about a Butterfingers of the year award?

*Waits for the Moore diehards*

In all seriousness that was a good play and saved us from losing the game. (I would have rather lost but that's besides the point)

wow...

You can't say he doesn't lay it on the line every game. He's not a world beater but he can be our version of troy P - provided like Troy they restrict his deep coverage assignments and play him more as an enforcer in short and intermediate passing areas. We can build a team around Moore, weatherspoon etc provided we improve the lines in the draft and FA

While voting I looked at the pictures of the nominees. Gotta love a defender who's photo looks like a prison shot. The guy is angry and he's just the guy you can fear on a footy field. I'm not sure ive ever seen him smile and that is reflected on the field. If your not on his team your against him :-)

Edited by primetime

While voting I looked at the pictures of the nominees. Gotta love a defender who's photo looks like a prison shot. The guy is angry and he's just the guy you can fear on a footy field. I'm not sure ive ever seen him smile and that is reflected on the field. If your not on his team your against him :-)

You gotta watch out for him even if you ARE on his team!!