Here Ya Go Panther Fans

SaintRay

Week 13 power rankings

Posted by Mike Florio on December 3, 2013, 8:14 AM EST

AP

1. Seahawks (11-1; last week No. 1): The only question left for this team is whether the 12th Man will travel — to New Jersey.

2. Panthers (9-3; No. 3): Two games against the Saints are all that’s standing in the way of an NFC South title and a playoff bye.

3. Patriots (9-3; No. 4): The only thing the Patriots currently are spying is a first-round playoff bye.

4. Broncos (10-2; No. 5): Attention Kenny Britt and Hakeem NicksEric Decker has just shown you how to play in a contract year.

5. Saints (9-3; No. 2): The Saints can’t get to the Super Bowl if they have to leave the Superdome in January.

----------------------------------------------

Don't count your chickens just yet.

Hey............... going into this game, at least that ranking is somewhat legit......... Panthers are on an 8 game winning streak... Saints, are, what? like 4-3 over the last 7 games? Saints been living off their 5-0 start.

If the Saints beat the Panthers in the Dome... then hey, to me, they've earned a #2 spot in the league. If the Panthers win, the Panthers have a legit claim to the #2 overall spot in the league.

Week 13 power rankings

Posted by Mike Florio on December 3, 2013, 8:14 AM EST

AP

1. Seahawks (11-1; last week No. 1): The only question left for this team is whether the 12th Man will travel — to New Jersey.

2. Panthers (9-3; No. 3): Two games against the Saints are all that’s standing in the way of an NFC South title and a playoff bye.

3. Patriots (9-3; No. 4): The only thing the Patriots currently are spying is a first-round playoff bye.

4. Broncos (10-2; No. 5): Attention Kenny Britt and Hakeem NicksEric Decker has just shown you how to play in a contract year.

5. Saints (9-3; No. 2): The Saints can’t get to the Super Bowl if they have to leave the Superdome in January.

----------------------------------------------

Don't count your chickens just yet.

Just read all the threads pox & friends have started. They've not only counted, but cooked & eaten their chickens. It's gonna be mighty funny when they start barfing up all that rare chicken! I don't understand all the excitement over a Saints loss to a great team and a Panthers win over a terrible team.

Just read all the threads pox & friends have started. They've not only counted, but cooked & eaten their chickens. It's gonna be mighty funny when they start barfing up all that rare chicken! I don't understand all the excitement over a Saints loss to a great team and a Panthers win over a terrible team.

laugh.png You trying to find logic..

It's F'n hate week. If the Saints fans wish to talk as much sh1t as humanly possible this week, I would not try and stop them. I expect it. wink.png Just because some of them aren't feeling the hate this week....................... doesn't mean that I'm not feeling the hate.

Not feeling the hate? You... are not EVEN our rival. Not a real one. Just a tacked-on adversary that we have a very businesslike professional dislike as mandated by the NFL's alignment strategy. Our players may not like each other very much, and that makes for good TV, but You guys just don't stir up the passion. Nothing personal Nothing personal at all, really.

The Carolina boys need to feel it Joe. You aren't stoking their fire.

The Saints enter the weekend the division leader and will exit the weekend up 1 1/2 games ahead. The Panthers will put up a good fight, the game won't be a mismatch. But I don't see the Black and Gold losing this one in the Superdome on SNF.

I believe Seattle will be taken out in the 2nd round of the playoffs

and the broncos lose in the first round(they play)

panthers may be in the SB and win...

then that leaves the lowly falcons the only team in the south without a SB.... :(

Dam.........ain't that a shame......

I'm also thinking the Broncos aren't making it to the Super Bowl this year, and if they do make there... I think they're going to get beatdown by whatever NFC team they face.

The Super Bowl is going to be outdoors in New York in February... already calling for snowstorms and sh*t. Sorry, but I'm not trusting Manning's arm at all in a game like that, and to make it even worse there's the possibility that either the Seahawks, 49ers, or the Panthers would be there waiting on him - all 3 teams that would fare far better in those conditions (strong physical defense and pounding running games).

Of course there's other teams that could represent the NFC, but those 3 would probably by far be the worst match ups possible in those conditions for the Broncos.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Pats vs hawks sb.

Yeah I think so too. I definitely think the Pats are going to be in it regardless though... just feels like one of those years they make it, despite a lot of people overlooking them for whatever reason. And if it comes down to Manning vs Brady in the playoffs? Lol... yeah, I love Peyton but I'm going Tom all day on that one.

They've really been trending up offensively since after that Miami game (#1 in the NFL I think over that time).