No Line Set For Greenbay

Big_Dog

We must have the bookmakers scratching their heads. No odds set as of this AM.

It's not uncommon for bookies to delay putting out a line when there is such uncertainty about the availability of a player who affects the line as much as Aaron Rodgers.

I mean I would imagine that if he is ruled out the line would be somewhere in the Atlanta +2.5 to +3.5 range, but if he is cleared to play the line will be well over +7.5 or +8... probably even into double digits

The Falcons have an uncanny way of giving dead teams life.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking! Rodgers, or no Rodgers, we'll have our hands full in this game.

Like you say, EVERYBODY seems to "get well" on the Falcons.....at least, this year!!!

And the game I'm really dreading, is the San Francisco game, IN San Francisco. That could get

ugly in a hurry, I'm afraid....

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!

I hope his medical scan shows at least one more week before he's ready. If not, look out.

I actually think he's likely done for the season. I think he could get back in a week or so but at that point they'll be done so why risk it.

I just think it was laughable that they tried to say he could be back in 3 weeks when he 1st got injured. No way was that happening.

Rodgers not cleared to play after his scan on Tuesday. Odds makers awaiting team announcement today. To keep everyone confused the Cheesehead website quotes Rodgers as saying he will practice lightly today to qualify him to play Sunday. I think that statement is a smoke screen.