The Perfect Season

Guest King Jigsaw

Guest King Jigsaw

I did it, I've never seen a perfect fantasy season before. Now I've got 4 weeks between me and some hardware hopefully.

How did you fellas fare?

post-561983-0-26344200-1386052292_thumb.

Edited by King Jigsaw

how many team league ?

I'm guessing the 1/10 means a ten team league, but why they'd be starting playoffs already and going till week 17 is beyond me. Two week playoffs maybe?

Got a guy that is 13-0 in one of my leagues, on a run like I've never seen. Most points scored, fewest points scored against in a ten team league. Takes a bit of luck to win 13 straight.

I'm guessing the 1/10 means a ten team league, but why they'd be starting playoffs already and going till week 17 is beyond me. Two week playoffs maybe?

Got a guy that is 13-0 in one of my leagues, on a run like I've never seen. Most points scored, fewest points scored against in a ten team league. Takes a bit of luck to win 13 straight.

Yeah you are correct 10 team league . Espn does some stupid **** so who knows

You def need luck and good fortune to go 13-0 but most points scored is indicator is his team been consistent but like you said he also didnt have a week where anyone went off against him

that will probably end in a bad playoff loss

Yeah you are correct 10 team league . Espn does some stupid **** so who knows

You def need luck and good fortune to go 13-0 but most points scored is indicator is his team been consistent but like you said he also didnt have a week where anyone went off against him

that will probably end in a bad playoff loss

Guy in 1st place going into the playoffs has never won the league as far as I can remember so probably. laugh.png

Guest King Jigsaw

Yes, ten teams. I also have the most points scored on the season and now you guys have me worried and paranoid. I don't want to lose. :(

Playoffs are the top 2 teams from each division and each playoff game is 2 weeks combined, hence the 13 game season.

why? If you have over 14 teams you have 3rd string players starting on your roster...It's dumb.

Nah because everyone will be thin somewhere, so it take a higher skill set and more luck. You really have to consider how you are going to build your team because you can't have a stud at every position. It creates parity unless someone just completely effs up their draft.

It makes the waiver wire more cut throat, and you really have to pay attention to what's happening in the league.

It's just more challenging...I like challenging.

Nah because everyone will be thin somewhere, so it take a higher skill set and more luck. You really have to consider how you are going to build your team because you can't have a stud at every position. It creates parity unless someone just completely effs up their draft.

It makes the waiver wire more cut throat, and you really have to pay attention to what's happening in the league.

It's just more challenging...I like challenging.

ehhh, I see what you're saying but to each their own I guess.

• 5 weeks later...