Trade Back W/ Cle

cdboard47

If we get #3

trade #3(2200pts) to CLE for #7 (1500) & #25 (720).

Take Mack at #7

Cyrus Kouandjio OT BAMA at #25

Cyril Ricardson OG BAY #35

Kelcey Quarles DT SCAR #65

Then FS, WR, etc.

Sign Matt Slauson OG CHI

Sign Jason Hatcher DT DAL

Fix both line problems, maybe bring in sleeper skilled spots late in draft

Thoughts?

Mack can be a pass rusher in our scheme. Instead of the OT I would look for maybe Jackson or Richardson one of them will not fall out of the 1st possibly both will be taken in the 1st in the 2nd look for a DT in the 3rd get an OT. Guy from Tenn could be a nice option or possibly a FS. In free agency look to sign a DT and RT so...

Rnd1 pick 7- Mack

Rnd1 pick 25-G.Jackson

Rnd2 pick 35?- DT

Rnd3 - OT from Tenn

FA: sign Linvel Joseph and a RT(Oher comes to mind)

Guest King Jigsaw

^^ Aaron Donald? (DT, Pitt)

Edit: the OT your thinking of is JuWaan James, who could possibly be had at the top of the 4th.

Edited by King Jigsaw

^^ Aaron Donald? (DT, Pitt)

Edit: the OT your thinking of is JuWaan James, who could possibly be had at the top of the 4th.

yes Donald is who I was thinking of kept forgetting his name. And if so then I would take Michael Sam in the 3rd and JuWaan James in the 4th. We would address the DE spot with Michael Sam, the OLB spot with Mack who can also rush while adding 2 DTs in Joseph and Donald. And adding 2 OTs in Oher and James while getting our RG in Jackson. Sounds like a good plan in my eyes.

1. Cameron Erving OT- Florida ST (your trade scenario, Junior, yeah I know they only draft seniors talents there this year might be a change in methods)

1. Trent Murphy DE- Stanford (your trade scenario)

2. Gabe Jackson OG- Mississippi ST

3. Danny Shelton DT- Washington (Junior)

3. Max Bullough ILB- Michigan ST (trade 4th= 92, 5th= 38, to late 3rd 91-94)

4. Beau Allen DT- Wisconsin (compensatory= Grimes)

6. Tim Flanders RB- Sam Houston ST

7. Carrington Byndom CB/S- Texas

7. Asa Watson TE- North Carolina ST (compensatory= Walker)

yes Donald is who I was thinking of kept forgetting his name. And if so then I would take Michael Sam in the 3rd and JuWaan James in the 4th. We would address the DE spot with Michael Sam, the OLB spot with Mack who can also rush while adding 2 DTs in Joseph and Donald. And adding 2 OTs in Oher and James while getting our RG in Jackson. Sounds like a good plan in my eyes.

Sam isn't a true DE, he would probably be more of a 3-4 LB, first thing you need is the ability to convert speed to power and hold the point of attack, don't see that with him at DE on a 4-3. You think our rushing defense is bad now wait until they start targeting him at our RE He would be out of position at DE in a 4-3. And like I said, alot of people would love Mack, I see them passing on him. Your basically picking up 2 3-4 linebackers.

Trent Murphy stout against the run, can stack and shed, great pull push move, adequate first step quickness, above average speed to power move, and versatile enough to stand in coverage and even reduce inside on passing. downs. With Nolan'd defense, he fits!!!