Would You Replace Nolan With Rex Ryan If He Gets Fired?

XXVIII-III

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Rex or his father (RIP) would be any upgrade, a year after he got here people would be talking about replacing him also just like we are talking about replacing Nolan now.

I guess the old 46 bears DC has passed away?

Edited by samtown7

Answer the question.

I would, but I don't feel like doing all your legwork. Multiple seasons as the coordinator of the #1 defense in the league. Perennial top defenses.

And if that's not enough, he was also the Defensive Line Coach of the Super Bowl Champion Ravens. He would do wonders for our D.

Edited by Mr. Lubba Lubba©

I would, but I don't feel like doing all your legwork. Multiple seasons as the coordinator of the #1 defense in the league. Perennial top defenses.

And if that's not enough, he was also the Defensive Line Coach of the Super Bowl Champion Ravens. He would do wonders for our D.

Please.

Pretty much everybody who had a coaching job with the Ravens got to be hailed as a defensive genius by some, regardless of their actual ability to coach. Regardless even of the fact that the Ravens had a dominant defense before they got there. Truth is, no matter who it was wearing whatever hat the Ravens defense kept on playing great football, which was a testament to the caliber of players they had.

So correction. You would answer my question with something more specific if you actually could.

Edited by David Deas

Please.

Pretty much everybody who had a coaching job with the Ravens got to be hailed as a defensive genius by some, regardless of their actual ability to coach. Regardless even of the fact that the Ravens had a dominant defense before they got there. Truth is, no matter who it was wearing whatever hat the Ravens defense kept on playing great football, which was a testament to the caliber of players they had.

So correction. You would answer my question with something more specific if you actually could.

So how do you explain the Jets #1 defense and top defenses? You're clueless bro rolleyes.gif

edit: He has also served as HC during those times with the Jets as well, in case you needed help with that too ph34r.png

Edited by Mr. Lubba Lubba©

The better question is what Hasn't he done to be branded a defensive mastermind. Not really sure what else he could do.

It seems that merely being his father's son and inheriting a great Ravens defense is what he's done. Perhaps I'm a bit more reserved in my use of the term "mastermind" than some.

So how do you explain the Jets #1 defense and top defenses? You're clueless bro rolleyes.gif

edit: He has also served as HC during those times with the Jets as well, in case you needed help with that too ph34r.png

If Rex Ryan is who you consider a "mastermind" then, I assure you, you're the one who is clueless.