Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etherdome

Seattle Has The Lines

320 posts in this topic

Average QB needs a stout OLINE & FREAK WR's to make him ELITE.

How do you think Joe Flacco got his ring?

How do you think Mark Sanchise got to back to back AFC championships?

Yet Matt Ryan was top 5 in tds before Julio...................... hmmmm

of course a ryanette would pound his chest about a last second bryant miracle against a team with a rookie qb.

Matt Ryan won in the playoffs vs the Seahawks........ how hard is that for you to understand??

Russell was not available in 2008 and I do not think Russell fits our team. PC has his team built to a science. Strong Defense and Run game are important. Russell is just a miracle for them. Dude is killing it with a bad passing Oline and bum receivers.

just imagine if Wilson had Matt Ryans all-star receiving core? It would be game over for the rest of the NFL

what is matt ryans playoff record compared to sanchez or flacco?

LOL

Wilson will lead Sea to a Super Bowl before Ryan ever leads the Falcons

Really? You serious? And Jacob2 will kiss a girl before you do. No Jacob2 your mother, your sister, and your gay cousin don't count.

Falcons_Frenzy likes this

Really now??

Kinda like saying your mom could win having Marshawn Lynch to hand off too right??

**** Matt Hasselback has taken the sea hawks as far as Wilson has

Different teams completely. And Hasselbeck is not a completely terrible QB. He had some pretty good seasons back in the day for the Seahawks.

Yet Matt Ryan was top 5 in tds before Julio...................... hmmmm

I'm not suggesting Matt Ryan is not a top echelon QB …in order for Matt R where he needs to be -

1) coach needs to provide him a stout oline.

2) Ryan HAS to execute better & be CLUTCH in close games which means - GRIT

just imagine if Wilson had Matt Ryans all-star receiving core? It would be game over for the rest of the NFL

LOL

Yet this offense in all their weapons and this awesome qb has never done what the Seahawks are doing to the Saints tonight in 6 years and can't even at LEAST sweep the series

because in addition to julio he had 2 other elite targets. this aint chess, it's checkers son.

BEFORE julio you dumb ****.

Matt Ryan was top 5 in tds for the 3 combined years before Julio ever got here

Ryan helped make Roddy the wr he is.

Really? You serious? And Jacob2 will kiss a girl before you do. No Jacob2 your mother, your sister, and your gay cousin don't count.

Funny how you resort to such childish games when presented with facts. Shame you haven't grown up and can't act like an adult.

Different teams completely. And Hasselbeck is not a completely terrible QB. He had some pretty good seasons back in the day for the Seahawks.

Sure... I am just pointing out how the argument is all the elite talent around him but some how Wilson did not have one of the best backs in the game to help him, as well as a good Oline , as well as several high round picks and free agent signings on offense.

BEFORE julio you dumb ****.

Matt Ryan was top 5 in tds for the 3 combined years before Julio ever got here

Ryan helped make Roddy the wr he is.

this guy is getting furious

Just imagine if Wilson had Ryan's oline...

You don't have to try to hard to be an idiot do you...

seahawks oline being good is a myth. swift debunked that myth already WITH FACTS.. not with homer nonsense.

t.d. teabagged u and Mr. Right like this

ryan had what many considered one of the most stacked offenses in the nfl. BEFORE julio was ever a desperate TD move.

Well according to you Julio is the reason we do not get blown out anymore..... so obviously it was the right move?

Tell me how come Wilson has not been able to elevate his team past where Hassleback has been able to?

Wilson has better players around him than hasselback had yet he has not been able to move past a guy who is now a back up in the nfl.

After all he has an elite RB to hand the ball off to.... and an elite TE to throw to.

?? what season lol

as a combined Ryan was top 5 in td's his first 3 years in the nfl.

Which is pretty good considering in 09 he was hurt the entire last half of the year.

falconsd56 is same guy that wanted TD to draft Tavon Austin don't take anything he says serious people lol

Have you seen Austin play lately??

and i NEVER. said we should trade up for him.

NEVER... and I want you to provide proof to show I said we should trade up for him.

as a combined Ryan was top 5 in td's his first 3 years in the nfl.

Which is pretty good considering in 09 he was hurt the entire last half of the year.

top 5 all time ?

that's incorrect

Well according to you Julio is the reason we do not get blown out anymore..... so obviously it was the right move?

Tell me how come Wilson has not been able to elevate his team past where Hassleback has been able to?

Wilson has better players around him than hasselback had yet he has not been able to move past a guy who is now a back up in the nfl.

After all he has an elite RB to hand the ball off to.... and an elite TE to throw to.

he has ELITE O-LINE & aggressive HEAD COACH also, he has a GODLY skill set of using his legs at will. Which makes him very hard to read.