Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etherdome

Seattle Has The Lines

320 posts in this topic

Today's mobile QBs actually run down field. They don't run around in circles in the backfield like Tarkenton.

And today's mobile qbs would have the lifespan of about 5 games if the league didn't baby them. This generation of mobile qbs is overrated because of the pssy league. Can't hit qbs. Can't hit WRs

He is. He is a different breed of scramble QBs. Kaep, Russell, RG3, etc are not Vick, JaMarcus, Vince, etc. They are much smarter and actually have good passing abilities.

Some people just can't tell the difference.

And today's mobile qbs would have the lifespan of about 5 games if the league didn't baby them. This generation of mobile qbs is overrated because of the pssy league. Can't hit qbs. Can't hit WRs

Which is false because it was Brady's injury that led to rule changes.

ryan was making 72 before he set foot on an nfl field.

Actually no was not... that was total contract value... he never reached that.

But either way that was too much for a rookie..... its one of the reasons there is a rookie pay scale... EVERY top 5 player was getting paid WAY more than they were worth before ever stepping foot on the field.

Elite defense trumps an elite offense anyday, I've been telling everyone fixing the d pays dividends. The even mediocre seattle offense even looks good because of it.

This is what we expected Nolans defense to be. Sigh

I think nolan is what he is, an overrated blitz happy dc. Hes had two seasons to bring his guys in, yet the dline has the worst players in existence. Even dts in pick up games are better.

This is what the Falcons get for thinking Matt Ryan is the long term answer. Russell Wilson in the 3rd round. Unbelievable!

This is what the Falcons get for thinking Matt Ryan is the long term answer. Russell Wilson in the 3rd round. Unbelievable!

I guess it was only the falcons that passed on him multiple times. Dimitroffed again.

Elite defense trumps an elite offense anyday, I've been telling everyone fixing the d pays dividends. The even mediocre seattle offense even looks good because of it.

THIS>>>>

Elite Offenses kill it in the regular season, but seem to disappear in the playoffs, but that is not the case for strong defenses. Defenses win championships. Peyton got his, because his defense stepped up.

Beast-N-Da-Sheetz likes this

Russell was not available in 2008 and I do not think Russell fits our team. PC has his team built to a science. Strong Defense and Run game are important. Russell is just a miracle for them. Dude is killing it with a bad passing Oline and bum receivers.

Mr. Right likes this

How did a Seattle vs Aints game turn into a swift, Mr Right, Jacob2, and t.d. teabagged u circle jerk Matt Ryan hate thread? We get it you guys don't like him. What can you do about it lol?

your mother could win games throwing to julio. he's a freak. nobody would EVER trade 5 picks for ryan. EVER.

Really now??

Kinda like saying your mom could win having Marshawn Lynch to hand off too right??

**** Matt Hasselback has taken the sea hawks as far as Wilson has

Or do I have to explain that a Wr is not any good if he does not have a qb to get him the ball???

Average QB needs a stout OLINE & FREAK WR's to make him ELITE.

How do you think Joe Flacco got his ring?

How do you think Mark Sanchise got to back to back AFC championships?

t.d. teabagged u likes this

you still need good players but the qb is essential. we are missing an essential component to success.

Yet Ryan has beaten Wilson in the playoffs....... let me repeat.... Matt Ryan is 1-ZERO vs the seahawks in the playoffs......

Matt Ryan is 3-1 vs Pete Caroll.