Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etherdome

Seattle Has The Lines

320 posts in this topic

What did he do this year when the Seahawks out right beat the breaks off them?

The same thing Drew Brees is doing as seattle is beating the breaks off the saints.

What? No. Matt Ryan literally laid down on the ground and soiled himself while Bryant kicked a 87 yard field goal on 1st down to win the game.

HEY.... it was 77 yarder... turner carried it 10 yards with the entire seahawk sideline on his back

Let's trade olines and see who is greater. Coach has somewhat to go with but much more with the protraction Wilson gets. Not a knock on Wilson at all but really the QB is only as good as his oline.

I like the quote Gruden said there is no perfect pocket. Russell has and will continue to out perform Matt Ryan and Pete the "Boss" Carroll is in a different stratosphere then Meek Mike

I like the quote Gruden said there is no perfect pocket. Russell has and will continue to out perform Matt Ryan and Pete the "Boss" Carroll is in a different stratosphere then Meek Mike

How come Carrol is 1-3 vs Smith then?

The same thing Drew Brees is doing as seattle is beating the breaks off the saints.

Whoa calm down, fella you're straying off topic. The person in the conversation is Matt Ryan

2tds and 2 ints ? in dome off bye and weeks rest

Won... No BS you can write will change that. Take away their biggest weapon and combine that with the worst oline in the NFL and Wilson struggles big time. Btw, let him throw 200 more times like Ryan has and you'd see some different numbers...

You and many others just jump on the flavor of the day. It was once Manning, Cam, Kaep, and now it's Wilson. Dude is good but Matt Ryan is better and it's not even close.

What? No. Matt Ryan literally laid down on the ground and soiled himself while Bryant kicked a 87 yard field goal on 1st down to win the game.

you forgot to mention it was in the snow and against the wind.

How come Carrol is 1-3 vs Smith then?

How come in 1 game Pete the great has pretty much beat the Falcons worse then they have ever beat the Seahawks? 1 domination in a game > 2 flukie wins

How come in 1 game Pete the great has pretty much beat the Falcons worse then they have ever beat the Seahawks? 1 domination in a game > 2 flukie wins

a win is a win

and in 4 games the seahawks are LOSERS vs the falcons.

lol you better go back to school thinking 1 > 2.

what a reach

WHAT.... the hawks just went run run pass.................. Pete Carrol is too CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump

how come the great pete carrol just went conservative??

what a reach

\

What do you expect from a moron.

Bump

how come the great pete carrol just went conservative??

\

What do you expect from a moron.

And last time I checked playoffs>regular season

No one would win with this O-line. Lol

M. Ryan won with this Oline just yesterday. As soon as Roddy White came back healthy the offense played better.

And last time I checked playoffs>regular season

shhhhhhh

you know regular season only counts when talking about other teams..... its perfectly ok to talk about regular season games for other teams... but for the falcons.... and only the falcons the only games that matter are playoff games.

that's right, and the seahawks are going this year while the matt ryan led falcons sit at home

kinda like thats exactly what happened in 2011 when the falcons made the playoffs and the hawks were at home with a 7-9 record

If you want to believe matt ryan is better than Wilson, fine, just don't expect anyone not to look at you like a total idiot. i remember when folks used to use ryans record to boast about his greatness. funny we don't hear that any more.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest I think they both are good. I still prefer the conventional QB over the mobile QB though. Give me a Peyton Manning/Tom Brady over a Kaepernick/Wilson any day.