Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etherdome

Seattle Has The Lines

320 posts in this topic

Seahawks have had one of the worst olines in the league lol

Russell Wilson is a beast

I've seen most of their games since I live in Seattle, and their pass O-line is worse than ours. Wilson is a lot better at improvising. They are solid in run blocking tho.

What's disheartening, is that both of these teams were able able to upgrade there defensive lines with young dynamic players while the Falcons neglected both OL and DL. I know we got Osi, but he only offers the same that we had with Abraham. I hate to trash TD, because he has done good things, but he crapped the bed on this years team BIG TIME!

Why are you in denial? Russell Wilson with Roddy White, Tony Gonzales, and Julio Jones would mean Super Bowl.

Matt Ryan isn't half as good

With the same Falcons o-line and you still believe that??

I've seen most of their games since I live in Seattle, and their pass O-line is worse than ours. Wilson is a lot better at improvising. They are solid in run blocking tho.

Ding ding ding... They have a running game and a great D so they are able to overcome bad pass blocking. Wilson is a good QB but the clowns on this board are taking it way too far. I'll still take Ryan all day over Wilson.

The saints do not have a " very good" line

They have the same issues our has.

Brees makes them look better. but when its as loud as it is there it is making communication hard....

But it is funny how with the saints line struggling Brees is struggling...... where have we seen that one before hmm?

I would take the Taints OL any day of the week before us. Ryan would put up career numbers behind that line.

russell wilson has two things ryan doesn't. an arm, and wheels. those instantly improve the quality of your oline when defenses have to respect you. what does ryan do that defenses fear? nothing.

Fear? How about ask Seattle what Matt Ryan did to them in last years playoffs.

Depends if they win the NFC South or not. Carolina can do this same stuff to the Saints, so I think the Saints end up a wild card, which you would be correct.

True

I'll pass, so I dont get asked what our record is. We talk big smack but we have **** to back it up with, we almost blew that game too
Sleepy27 likes this

russell wilson has two things ryan doesn't. an arm, and wheels. those instantly improve the quality of your oline when defenses have to respect you. what does ryan do that defenses fear? nothing.

Falcons_Frenzy just teabagged u

absolutely nothing when it mattered, other than choke and sputter. matt bryant saved that game.

You mean right after Matt Ryan made two HUGE clutch throws?

Matt Ryan is a superior pocket passer. Wilson can make plays on the run, but that is his game. If you prefer a running QB, great. I am happy with Ryan.

We will be back. Dimitroff can be annoying, but he is not stupid. We will invest in both lines and we will have an easy schedule to boot.

We will make a SB run next season and win it in two years. Here's another prediction: We will be a playoff team next season, sustain a significant injury on our offense and lure Gonzo back to help in the post season.

The Great Karnak has spoken.

This is what a real coach looks like. Russell Wilson > Matt Ryan

Let's trade olines and see who is greater. Coach has somewhat to go with but much more with the protection Wilson gets. Not a knock on Wilson at all but really the QB is only as good as his oline.

What did he do this year when the Seahawks out right beat the breaks off them?