Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etherdome

Seattle Has The Lines

320 posts in this topic

How is Ryan built for a dome and he played outside all of College and High School? Same with Drew Brees when he played at Purdue and San Diego???

Good points.

Annnnnnnnd you think our line right now could handle Seattle's d-line??

FOH!!!

Our line actually did a pretty good job in pass protection against them this year.

They believe

Which is about where we should be right now

Seattle has been missing both starting Tackles on offense, They are minus their Julio in harvin all year, they are minus browner, they are also missing at least two other crucial pieces and they have a second year qb............with that said, they look like we should if we were coached up

They know and believe in the systems in place and are on board

its amazing but thats what it looks like when things are in place and you have a winning culture.

sorry it hurts i know but its true

cblack likes this

I love the way the Seahawks aren't taking no $hit off the Saints. Graham dunked over the goalpost and they got all up in his face.

He pulls ours crooked and we stand there like a bunch of pu$$ies.

cblack likes this

How do you know that Rusell Wilson would win a super bowl with Gonzo, White, and Julio? If you want Wilson, move to Seattle.

Russell Wilson ablity to move around pocket would make this offense deadly

Just imagine Julio getting extra second to get open and Wilson find him deep

cblack likes this

Why are you in denial? Russell Wilson with Roddy White, Tony Gonzales, and Julio Jones would mean Super Bowl.

Matt Ryan isn't half as good

sea has one of the best defenses in the league and a better line because they have a 3rd round qb on a rookie wage scale contract so they didn t have to commit near the money to their qb as those before the rookie wage scale.

They are minus their Julio in harvin all year

You are kidding...Right?

Did you really just compare a Top 3 WR in the NFL, a freak of nature capible of taking over any game...With Harvin? Really...

Russell Wilson ablity to move around pocket would make this offense deadly

Just imagine Julio getting extra second to get open and Wilson find him deep

I don't think Wilson would have much time to move with Konz and Holmes letting players through untouched.
DurtyBurdz155 likes this

They believe

Which is about where we should be right now

Seattle has been missing both starting Tackles on offense, They are minus their Julio in harvin all year, they are minus browner, they are also missing at least two other crucial pieces and they have a second year qb............with that said, they look like we should if we were coached up

They know and believe in the systems in place and are on board

its amazing but thats what it looks like when things are in place and you have a winning culture.

sorry it hurts i know but its true

Miss "their julio"

He has NOT PLAYED A SNAP FOR THEM.

You really are becoming one of the bigger idiots on the board.

I don't think Wilson would have much time to move with Konz and Holmes letting players through untouched.

Sea offensive line been worse

check PFF for confirmation

I was completely wrong. I was almost hilariously wrong. I had written off Pete Carroll to Seattle as a horrible move. I thought he would be like most College Coaches turned Pro Coaches, but the dude has been amazing. That Defense is nothing to joke about. Russell Wilson is the truth. Trading for Marshawn Lynch looks like a steal now.

Bawse likes this

30. Seattle Seahawks: -51.5 (31)

Stud: It’s hard to find a stud with the team having to deal with injuries left, right, and center, but backup right tackle Michael Bowie (+5.9) held his end up well, even if he has been replaced this week.

Dud: Safe to say the team will be working on a plan going forward that doesn’t involve using Paul McQuistan (-25.1) at left tackle.

Summary: This is something of a false ranking. The team has got back both it’s starting tackles and will be better for it, while the hope is switching McQuistan back to guard and getting the line that played last year on the field will kick Max Unger out of his funk.

Jacob2 likes this

False. Russell Wilson aka Russ da God aka Football Holy Spirit aka Literally Football Jesus would have no problem playing behind our O-Line, in fact he doesn't even need an O-line. Give him one RB, one TE, one WR, and a patch of dirt to scrawl plays on and he'd score 100 on a team made up of 11 full size Ditkas coached by one mini Ditka. /truth

Falcons_Frenzy and falconsd56 like this

Sea offensive line been worse

check PFF for confirmation

I don't need PFF to tell me who it thinks is worse. Konz and Holmes wouldn't see the field on Seattle roster.

False. Russell Wilson aka Russ da God aka Football Holy Spirit aka Literally Football Jesus would have no problem playing behind our O-Line, in fact he doesn't even need an O-line. Give him one RB, one TE, one WR, and a patch of dirt to scrawl plays on and he'd score 100 on a team made up of 11 full size Ditkas coached by one mini Ditka. /truth

haha the man, the myth, the legend.