Read Between The Lines

Tribal Chief

Asante is always tweeting about a female. Lol

I think in terms of style of play Trufant is way more like Samuel, except he just doesn't have the same nose for the interception at this point (Asante only had 1 INT in his rookie season too though.

Alford is way more physical in his coverage (too physical after the 5 yard bump zone at this point but hopefully that will get better), way more of a man-to-man player!

Well, I think to allow us to properly read between the lines - you should include the tweet he was responding to with this message:

Well, I think to allow us to properly read between the lines - you should include the tweet he was responding to with this message:

Looking at the replies, he wasn't responding to that tweet. That was someone else being disrespectful towards him. There were more than that but I chose not to post them. Asante didn't direct that towards anyone in particular

Looking at the replies, he wasn't responding to that tweet. That was someone else being disrespectful towards him. There were more than that but I chose not to post them. Asante didn't direct that towards anyone in particular

OK - it was the first time he tweeted it - I thought it was a response. My bad.

OK - it was the first time he tweeted it - I thought it was a response. My bad.

Yeah, it may have nothing to do with football period but then again, maybe it does, maybe it's a subliminal message to Alford. It's no one's business really(I kmow) but I figured I'd post it to get your minds rolling like last time and he made the comment for the public to see.

Alford, Trufant, and Asante are all very different football players.

Alford is a physical man corner who comes up in run support.

Asante is an off zone corner who is not good in run support.

Trufant is a non physical man corner who is marginally better than Asante in run support(not saying much).