Rodney Garner And Ga Defensive Linemen

WOR

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-recruiting/2013/dec/02/college-coaches-rush-see-georgia-4-star/

Here is another interesting article. Garner is easily my least favorite UGA coach of recent history. What in the world was the deal here? Did he purposely sabotage UGA? Is he cheating at Auburn? It just doesn't add up.

So many recruits didn't like him at UGA that all of the sudden like him at Auburn….

Gabe Wright

Montravious Adams

Carl Lawson

Andrew Williams

What is the deal? Is Auburn forking over money? Was he screwing UGA? You can't dislike a coach at one school and then magically love him at another.

Maybe those players didn't like the system at UGA. UGA has boosters that pays players too now. So don't think like that. Maybe they just didn't like UGA period. Maybe it's the academics. Host of reasons besides Rodney sabotaging you guys.

I'd say every reasonable person knows that everyone pays. Some teams have it more engrained in their culture than others but everyone pays. Garner had a rep before he left and it wasn't a good one. With what has happened since he's been back at Auburn shows me he was doing little more than cashing a check the last few years at UGA.

I'd say every reasonable person knows that everyone pays. Some teams have it more engrained in their culture than others but everyone pays. Garner had a rep before he left and it wasn't a good one. With what has happened since he's been back at Auburn shows me he was doing little more than cashing a check the last few years at UGA.

exactly everyone pays their players. I'm not up on Rodney like you UGA fans are so I will take your word.