Woo-Hoo! Just Got My Tix For The Falcons @ Gb!

Guvmintcheeze

Guest fibonacci

I'm Happy for you. Let me know how they treat you. I have family that lives there and swears they treat fans of other teams with respect, but i wonder if it is true.

Guest fibonacci

Nah, I keep that in my pants. I'll be there either in my Ryan or Babs jersey. Don't think I can get a Worrilow jersey in time.

i say babs. Everyone has a Ryan. But since babs is playing well this season, then give him some love.

Guest fibonacci

Huh?

we played there against Pittsburgh. And we played the eagles a lot.

Plus Cleveland is not to far away. And we played them in 2010 i think. (if your are in pitt)

Guest fibonacci

I hit that Chicago game a cpl years ago and nearly froze my nuts off. I filled my thermos with hot coffee right before the game and stuck it under my van seat, when I got back,..it was froze. huh.png I live in Iowa, well known for cold and snow,..but THAT was crazy.

i went to Chicago last year. But it was the first game. So the weather was great. And there fans were great (minus your one guy who drinks to much)

we played there against Pittsburgh. And we played the eagles a lot.

Plus Cleveland is not to far away. And we played them in 2010 i think. (if your are in pitt)

I live in State College which is about 2 1/2 hrs from Pitt and 4 from Philly. I wanted to go to the Steeler game in 2010 but couldn't get off work. And I'm always weary about Philly because I've never been there and heard it's not a great environment.

I think I'm gonna try to go to Baltimore next year because it's only about 3 hrs and my mom is a Ravens fan.

Don't think I can get a Worrilow jersey in time.

At first I thought, wow this is an individual with acute

masochistic tendancies!

Masochistic:

Having a condition in which gratification depends on suffering, physical pain, and humiliation.

Then you mentioned the above, but you forgot that yer old Pal Karst41

can see straight through the Denial.

However the mention of Worrilow does in fact mean that you are on the correct

path to recovery.

Take TTFL's and Post Up next week.

Cheers

i went to Chicago last year. But it was the first game. So the weather was great. And there fans were great (minus your one guy who drinks to much)

I dunno if anyone COULD have got drunk when I was there. All the alcohol would have been used by your body for fuel. Good fans tho. It's not the division rivalry trash talk up here when the Falcons play a team near me. In fact most are surprised a Falcons Fan crawls out of the woodwork and treat me fine. I will say this tho, you guys would be amazed at the amount of Falcons fans that show up for games in the midwest. I am every time and I'm one of them.

At first I thought, wow this is an individual with acute

masochistic tendancies!

Masochistic:

Having a condition in which gratification depends on suffering, physical pain, and humiliation.

Then you mentioned the above, but you forgot that yer old Pal Karst41

can see straight through the Denial.

However the mention of Worrilow does in fact mean that you are on the correct

path to recovery.

Take TTFL's and Post Up next week.

Cheers

LOLZ