Where The Hail Was The Pass Rush Today?

Guest Negatorris

I mean that was totally ridiculous. Buddy had all day to throw. We got zero sacks and are now on pace to finish the season with 29 total sacks. Turrible. Worst in the Dimi era.

Oh and by the way Abe got another sack today. He now has 8.0 sacks and leads ARI in sacks and total QB pressures. Dimitroffed.

Abe has 8 sacks on the season simply because he is playing on a defense where he isn't the only above average talent. I guarantee he wouldn't have 8 sacks in ATL.

I mean that was totally ridiculous. Buddy had all day to throw. We got zero sacks and are now on pace to finish the season with 29 total sacks. Turrible. Worst in the Dimi era.

Oh and by the way Abe got another sack today. He now has 8.0 sacks and leads ARI in sacks and total QB pressures. Dimitroffed.

the big question for me is why. FF in reviewing/watching the games can you spot what the issue is and how it can be fixed? (hoping for something more than "we stink")

If you could only have 1 DL player to fix the problem would it be Clowney or a DT like Haggeman?

Que the Osi is a considerable upgrade thread.

hmm.... and yet you keep questioning the people who want us to get clowney...

Meh. Three fkn sacks in 12 games? I guarantee you dude won't be the best pass rusher from the 2014 draft.

He saw his teammate who got drafted last year destroy his knee and as of yet not play an NFL down. I don't know about you but I'd be pretty scared to go out and get a career or a season ending injury right now.