Have The Fans Lost Gone Full Retard?

So the game is over. I don't like it, but I am over it. What is done is done. But we have "fans" who are happy that the Falcons are winning games in a meaningless (playoff wise) season.

Here is my questions to these "fans": Please explain how the Falcons winning meaningless games this year, while potentially lowering their draft pick (Washington still has to play this week), is going to help the Falcons in the long term? How is winning ANY of the games left going to help the Falcons long term?

Are you guys really this petty? Are the standards for this team so low, that winning a few measly games is all that you want for this team?

PS: The Title should be "Have the Fans lost their mind? Have they gone into full ****** mode?

Don't know why the title looks the way it does.

Edited by Objective Critic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So the game is over. I don't like it, but I am over it. What is done is done. But we have "fans" who are happy that the Falcons are winning games in a meaningless (playoff wise) season.

Here is my questions to these "fans": Please explain how the Falcons winning meaningless games this year, while potentially lowering their draft pick (Washington still has to play this week), is going to help the Falcons in the long term? How is winning ANY of the games left going to help the Falcons long term?

Are you guys really this petty? Are the standards for this team so low, that winning a few measly games is all that you want for this team?

PS: The Title should be "Have the Fans lost their mind? Have they gone into full ****** mode?

You are full ******! I can't believe you post that. You know nothing about being a fan...LOL

So we're fans who have lost our minds because we want to see our team who has players that are working hard and put their bodies on the line so they can win a game, succeed? I hear you. Smh

Idiot of the Year is awarded to you, my friend.