1 Step Further From Our Destination. Falcons Blowing It.

I know it is not considered kosher to root for opposing teams, but right now any consolation for this season is a higher draft pick.

This team needs premium players in a big way. Even if they don't draft Clowney, the higher pick value will help for any potential trades if they are looking to trade down and stockpile picks.

I know the homer-trolls think I am a fake fan, or troll, but what is the logic of winning a few meaningless games vs investing in the long term success of the Falcons?

I am sick of this team being mediocre, and trying to win in a season that is essentially over to keep a few ******** fans happy is not worth it.

Edited by Objective Critic

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is not considered kosher to root for opposing teams, but right now any consolation for this season is a higher draft pick.

This team needs premium players in a big way. Even if they don't draft Clowney, the higher pick value will help for any potential trades if they are looking to trade down and stockpile picks.

I know the homer-trolls think I am a fake fan, or troll, but what is the logic of winning meaningless games vs investing in the long term success of the Falcons.

I am sick of this team being mediocre, and trying to win in a season that is essentially over to keep a few ******** fans happy is not worth it.

LOL! We win!

I know the homer-trolls think I am a fake fan, or troll, but what is the logic of winning meaningless games vs investing in the long term success of the Falcons.

My man you do realize that most teams that are up there with us will draft a QB!I mean Jacksonville,MInnesota,and Tampa all need QBs and or a different need than us!We still will have a high draft pick and we will probably get Barr if not i wouldnt mind trading back and picking up some more draft picks!Come on you gotta admit it felt great to win again!

I watch the Falcons for entertainment and a Super Bowl win eventually.

That SB isn't happening this season, so I watch them for fun only. I could give two ***** if they win or not. Its just a game. But getting that #1 pick will help us get a SB, so when its all said and done I am going to root for that.

I don't care if the Falcons win meaningless games. Because they're just that, meaningless.

My man you do realize that most teams that are up there with us will draft a QB!I mean Jacksonville,MInnesota,and Tampa all need QBs and or a different need than us!We still will have a high draft pick and we will probably get Barr if not i wouldnt mind trading back and picking up some more draft picks!Come on you gotta admit it felt great to win again!

I'm more concerned about the Texans at this point. They like Keenum and will probably gun for Clowney.