Congrats Falcons

jb 3.0

Congrats.

Here's to you winning out to finish the season on a high note.

I won't be surprised if all three NFCS rival of the BUCS win the bulk of their remaining games while the BUCS finish 3-13 or 4-12.

Buccaneers suck big time, and once again....it all comes back to coaching!

hard fought battle against the mighty buffalo bills. just another notch on the belt

The mighty Bills...lol Good game though! I'm sure they'll beat us next Sunday in Raymond James and the boo birds will once again want Schiano's head on a platter.

I won't be surprised if all three NFCS rival of the BUCS win the bulk of their remaining games while the BUCS finish 3-13 or 4-12.

Buccaneers suck big time, and once again....it all comes back to coaching!

Dude...................... Panthers have the top defense in yards and ppg. Glennon and the Bucs offense will look as good as ever in the following weeks. Don't worry about it. Glennon and company will give the Bucs more to be proud of down the stretch.

Dude...................... Panthers have the top defense in yards and ppg. Glennon and the Bucs offense will look as good as ever in the following weeks. Don't worry about it. Glennon and company will give the Bucs more to be proud of down the stretch.

Sorry, I don't buy all the hoopla. No offense, but I'm not buying Rivera suddenly figured out how to coach. Not saying the Panthers don't have a great front seven on defense, but the Bucs have been playing very well on the offensive line, and they looked like a bunch ****tards out there today. Schiano, has no idea of what he's doing in the way of game prep, game planning and game/clock management. Evidently his Vince Lombardi pregame talks were enough to get 'em off their ***** the last 3 weeks.

Sorry, I don't buy all the hoopla. No offense, but I'm not buying Rivera suddenly figured out how to coach. Not saying the Panthers don't have a great front seven on defense, but the Bucs have been playing very well on the offensive line, and they looked like a bunch ****tards out there today. Schiano, has no idea of what he's doing in the way of game prep, game planning and game/clock management.

Two different bucs teams played today.

The good before the fumble, the bad after

Two different bucs teams played today.

The good before the fumble, the bad after

EXACTLY! Which is the way they played their first 8 games. The minute they had something bad happens, they folded like a napkin. And God forbid, they should be able to score TD's instead of field goals.

GWD # 24...Booyahbiggrin.png

Congrats on the Falcons win.

We get to check out TATF every now and then this week and see a bunch of fans complaining that the Falcons won, because they were rooting for them to tank the rest of the season. That's a big positive for their win over the Bills.. to see the draft fanatics get p1ssy.