Roddys Back

Atlien 404

bakers is good on the left, he just stays hurt it seems. he was healthy last year and played good for the most part.

holmes is a big clumsy oaf

id like to see hawley play center and konz go away

right, but we get matthews we can put him there for 12-15 years and not have to worry about that position. agree with hawley > konz. holmes hasn't been terrible. i know ryan took a beating today but im not sure it was holmes fault.

dunno why but this made me lol. yea he played rg.... i wanna say for a stint in year 2 or 3. one of those years he really struggled at lt with his back issues so they moved him inside to give him help on both sides and he was decent.

Then maybe so.

Its not often u see a LT get a big contract and then move to a different position

right, but we get matthews we can put him there for 12-15 years and not have to worry about that position. agree with hawley > konz. holmes hasn't been terrible. i know ryan took a beating today but im not sure it was holmes fault.

baker was horrible at everything he did besides lt. we're stuck with him man sorry lol. we've got to many other holes to fill.

i think they look for a guard in free agency and hope mike johnson can play rt, and that'll probably be it besides some depth in the draft.