Revis Playing Today In Charlotte!

jb 3.0

CJ, Hartsock, Blackburn, and Scott still out. Deangelo also out today.

We need Hartsock back, our running game has been crap since he's been gone. Also need Scott back so we can stop starting a ******* backup DT at RG. CJ goes without saying.

Just looking at the injury reports, etc. I'm not liking the way this game has shaped up.

CJ, Hartsock, Blackburn, and Scott still out. Deangelo also out today.

We need Hartsock back, our running game has been crap since he's been gone. Also need Scott back so we can stop starting a ******* backup DT at RG. CJ goes without saying.

Just looking at the injury reports, etc. I'm not liking the way this game has shaped up.

It is what it is. Big Money and Dwill may have been able to play, next game though is huge. Win or lose vs the Bucs, the division can still be ours if we beat the Saints x2. No matter what the Saints do vs the Seahawks, no matter what the Panthers do vs the Bucs.

Would rather go into N.O relatively healthy.

It is what it is. Big Money and Dwill may have been able to play, next game though is huge. Win or lose vs the Bucs, the division can still be ours if we beat the Saints x2. No matter what the Saints do vs the Seahawks, no matter what the Panthers do vs the Bucs.

Would rather go into N.O relatively healthy.

It looks like that's why most of those guys are sitting today. It's pretty obvious you all are looking past the BUCS.

It looks like that's why most of those guys are sitting today. It's pretty obvious you all are looking past the BUCS.

Have to. Still a chance at the division, if we can remain healthy enough to roll into N.O and beat the Saints there. Can't do that if guys like CJ or Dwill tweek something. Dwill is normally the Saint Killer. For whatever weird reason, he can suck against every other team, but over the years, has raised his game a lot vs the Saints.

Have to. Still a chance at the division, if we can remain healthy enough to roll into N.O and beat the Saints there. Can't do that if guys like CJ or Dwill tweek something. Dwill is normally the Saint Killer. For whatever weird reason, he can suck against every other team, but over the years, has raised his game a lot vs the Saints.

I suppose, but if you all lose today, you're gonna have to really pull for the Saints to lose tomorrow night!

I suppose, but if you all lose today, you're gonna have to really pull for the Saints to lose tomorrow night!

The division , in my mind, always came down to whether the Panthers beat the Saints in N.O. Win in N.O and they can beat the Saints at BoA.. can erase a two game lead the Saints would have if they beat the Seahawks and the Panthers lost to the Bucs.