Best. Finish. Ever.

SyCo

Being a lifelong Saints fan, I have a 12th degree black belt in the art of sports related "Worst Case Scenarios", therefore my brother and I both thought out loud about the possibilities of a blocked FGA returned for a touchdown OR the missed FGA returned for a touchdown.

Neither of us were surprised when it happened. We WERE however surprised that the coaches didn't warn Alabama of this and you could tell because ALMOST all of the Alabama players were lazily watching the ball and once the return started everyone moved like they were in molasses. I guess they figured SOMEONE would tackle the runner.

Then in a post-game presser, Coach Saban said that in all of his years of coaching, he never lost a game in that fashion or saw a game lost in that fashion. For him to say that, then you know that his players weren't ready for that scenario.

What a freaking game! If you haven't heard the Auburn radio announcer call the final play, you need to search for it. Auburn rocked the Tide. Loved it.

That was awesome! Normally I'm not big on home team announcers, but that was so exciting just listening to him.