Injuries, Falcons' Struggles Frustrate Roddy White

Lowndesfalc

http://onlineathens.com/sports/2013-11-29/injuries-falcons-struggles-frustrate-roddy-white

SPORTS

Injuries, Falcons' struggles frustrate Roddy White

By MATT WINKLEJOHNTHE ASSOCIATED PRESS – published Friday, November 29, 2013

All I took from that was "I" this and "I" that

I wish more of the guys took it that personally. As long as the "i" is used as an acknowledgment of personal accountability/responsibility, I'm all for it. It would be difference if he was hollering I need the ball, or I am not the problem.

Of all the guys on this team, I've never questioned Roddy's effort or his willingness to play any role that is required to help the team win. If you need someone to toast Sherman in the playoffs, he's there. If you need him to block, he's one of the best and most willing. If you need a decoy, he's there. If you need a strip fumble after a long INT return, he'll make it happen.

I'm not sure what your comment was meant to say, but Roddy is anything but selfish.

I wish more of the guys took it that personally. As long as the "i" is used as an acknowledgment of personal accountability/responsibility, I'm all for it. It would be difference if he was hollering I need the ball, or I am not the problem.

Of all the guys on this team, I've never questioned Roddy's effort or his willingness to play any role that is required to help the team win. If you need someone to toast Sherman in the playoffs, he's there. If you need him to block, he's one of the best and most willing. If you need a decoy, he's there. If you need a strip fumble after a long INT return, he'll make it happen.

I'm not sure what your comment was meant to say, but Roddy is anything but selfish.

trust me, if I wanted to call him selfish, I have no problem doing so. It's the Internet. I just simply stated what I read every 4 words

Bottom line is that this has been a wasted season for anyone associated with the Falcons. Dimitroff and Smith did very little to actually prepare this team for this year.....and yeah, I know about the injuries, but these lines were terrible pre-injury.

Dimitroff wasted this year and Smith was an accomplice because he didn't protest.

I have serious doubts now as to whether or not these too can even get us within the zip code of a Lombardi.

Right On! If y'all don't like that you can go wrestle Roddy

Roddy will go down as my favorite Falcon of all time. Someone made a thread about if he has taken over games like Dez or Megatron but of all those games Dez and CJ have "taken over" how many have they won? It's a team sport people.

Roddy is anything but selfish and gives his all to this team and the fanbase. He isn't the athletic freak that is Dez, CJ, and Julio so no he isn't going to have the highlight plays. I can remember big 3rd down conversion he got and also big ones he dropped but that's the life of a receiver nobody catches them all.

well, this site is filled with upset fans, what more do you expect. I guess i should have put lol in their since you and falcndave took my small joke serious

I'm as upset add anyone but I'm not going to take it out on the most consistent player we've had in the last 7 years. But yeah, I didn't take that as a joke, especially around here.

Roddy basically carried this team on his back since 2007 and thats how you would reward him... smh

Yea RW is a diva, self centered, egotistical maniac and he's getting old. Now I agree he was and has been one of the best all time falcons but he's bout done. You gotta turn em loose and not over pay what for they HAVE done

Yea RW is a diva, self centered, egotistical maniac and he's getting old. Now I agree he was and has been one of the best all time falcons but he's bout done. You gotta turn em loose and not over pay what for they HAVE done

??? I don't view Roddy as any of those things. He tweets dumb stuff sometimes, but I'm not sure if we have a player on our team that is more of a TEAM player. Nobody celebrates more than Roddy when a teammate makes a play.