Question Of The Day

Tribal Chief

Before injury I felt like with Pro Day, Senior Bowl, and Combine he would be late second to early third round. After the injury I feel like it will cost him anywhere between 1-3 rounds. Earliest would be early fourth and the latest would be the sixth. I think the best fits for him would be Dallas, Chicago, New Orleans, NE, Houston, Denver. Not teams that necessarily have to have a contribution right away. I Houston had a down year, but still. Several of those places Murray could sit and learn for a year to several years. He is a great study and takes coaching well. In the right spot he could follow up a great retiring guy and be more in a position to succeed. I'm no draft guru, just my thoughts.

I'd say an average of about 5th or 6th round.

The 5 year thing is hard to say. Depends on where he goes. If he goes to someone like us who has a solid qb I think he will be a career backup. If he goes to someone like the jags or browns or something I think he is a starter by year 5

One guy said he feels Denver should take him. Another guy said new Orleans. Personally, I see him as a qb who is gonna need pieces around him to succeed. Not knocking his ability to lead a team but he was on a very talented offense throughout his career at UGA. I don't see him being anything special at the next level without a team filled with talent like what Denver and new Orleans has. I'd guess and say someone takes a chance on him 3rd or 4th round

Denver already drafted their backup QB. NO makes sense, possibly NE is Mallett signs elsewhere. GB needs a backup. I'm not 100% sold on Dom Davis, I wouldn't mind him in a Falcon's uniform, but I suppose we're not giving up on Renfree yet.

osweiller, or whatever his name is. No way In **** he leads that team to success unless they keep all those pieces around for him when he takes over.