These Thanksgiving Day Games Suck.

Big Bubba

I wish I had my 3 hours back that I wasted watching the Lions/Packers. Normally it would be a good match-up. With the Packers so crippled though, it was like a kitten trying to fight a mountain lion.

I hope the Raiders/Cowboys proves to be a good game. I want a good back and forth.

Just sayin'.. Who the f**k wants to see the Raiders on Thanksgiving? I always liked the Skins/Cowboys thanksgiving match-ups.

My comment was more aimed at Willy's comment about threads being moved. I remember when we could talk about anything (and I mean anything) and nothing got moved.

I wish I had my 3 hours back that I wasted watching the Lions/Packers. Normally it would be a good match-up. With the Packers so crippled though, it was like a kitten trying to fight a mountain lion.

I hope the Raiders/Cowboys proves to be a good game. I want a good back and forth.

I want a straight up Cowboys *** whooping laid on the Raiders.

I guess the Lions sure shut up that Packers' lineman - what a curb stomping!