What Is A Troll?

domeOFpain

If you post on this Board and you critic Matt Ryan you are either called (1) a known troll or (2) a known Vick nut hugger.

IMO, and I have been a very long time Falcon fan and Board member ( and I have the T-shirt to prove it - u newbies don't know what I am talking about). This is an opinion Board, and we all have own and different opinions. Some people like Matt and some people don't. This is not a black/white or male/female issue. The facts speak for themselves. YOU interpret them as YOU see them. One playoff win, 2 wins so far this season, first team out of the playoffs this season. Can't dispute that. Those are hard and cold facts.

This has become a pure HOMER board. I don't post much anymore, as expressing your PERSONAL opinion on this Board, again opinion, can get you banned.

HOMER AWAY!!! :)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you quoted this straight from mr. Rights thread

Who is a troll

And a known vick nut hugger.

You can be like KOG and be fine. Mr right Is just bitter because all his favorite running QBs suck. Notice how he never has a falcon in his avatar? Right.

MR was a falcon fan because of vick. Now that vick is gone he isn't a fan. He just sticks around to be a little *****.

Matt Ryan sucks as QB and will never lead us anywhere but playoff loses plus he's got an ugly wife, Mike Smith is soft as baby wipes couldn't coach a straw to drink and tips his cat like a little *****, TD is an arrogant ******* who rides a cheap mountain bike and uses a full bottle of gel everyday he showers, if he showers at all.

Matt Ryan sucks as QB and will never lead us anywhere but playoff loses plus he's got an ugly wife, Mike Smith is soft as baby wipes couldn't coach a straw to drink and tips his cat like a little *****, TD is an arrogant ******* who rides a cheap mountain bike and uses a full bottle of gel everyday he showers, if he showers at all.

umad.gif

Lol you quoted this straight from mr. Rights thread

Who is a troll

And a known vick nut hugger.

You can be like KOG and be fine. Mr right Is just bitter because all his favorite running QBs suck. Notice how he never has a falcon in his avatar? Right.

MR was a falcon fan because of vick. Now that vick is gone he isn't a fan. He just sticks around to be a little *****.

LOL...I'm just here to express football from my POV.

Some here just take it too personally if someone on the team is criticized (namely ryan) or praised. I, personally, think Ryan is a good enough QB to help us win a ring, but like everybody else, he needs help. This isn't a new concept. There are posters up and down this board who have been saying FOR YEARS, that we needed upgrades along the o line and on defense (particularly on the line).

I'm just not going to get my underoos twisted because others don't think as highly of Matt Ryan as I do. There's no point.

Ryan and Smith, the best Q.B. and coach in Falcon history,this is a fact, let the record show that both are a little "soft" playing+coaching profootball is all about entertainment,nothing more,character building, team work, blah blah blah.....its just fun to watch, best sport ,no question! I love how worked up and freaked out people get when other people don't agree with them....

Swift isn't a troll. He just doesn't back down.

Usually you and I agree more often than not BUT this time your wrong Swift is a liar and a troll who uses fake facts to try to win a debate and when called on it he goes quiet for a few days and then starts to use the same lies that he was busted on . I used to defend Swift now I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire

A troll is someone who spews their ridiculous agenda every chance they can in order to start arguments, derail threads, and/or get reactions out of people.

Swift is a borderline troll because he usually has an agenda and he derails threads sometimes, but he is a Falcon's fan for sure. He can annoy people at times, but he only wants to see the team succeed. His methods are questionable though.

Usually you and I agree more often than not BUT this time your wrong Swift is a liar and a troll who uses fake facts to try to win a debate and when called on it he goes quiet for a few days and then starts to use the same lies that he was busted on . I used to defend Swift now I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire

fake facts ? Please point me in direction I ever used fake facts . You won't so stop

Swift isn't a troll. He just doesn't back down.

I disagree man. Swift doesn't make things up but that doesn't mean he doesn't troll. I'm not saying that's all he does, I actually agree with some of his points sometimes but I can tell when he's just trying to stir shiat up.

Urban dictionary definition of a troll: "One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."