Best Case Scenario

atlbaby

Let's say the Falcons end up with the #1 pick and Cleveland ends up #3/4. I would try to do a pre-draft trade with the Browns and acquire both of their 1st round picks/ a 2nd and a 3rd. I know the second option is less in value but it more reasonable for them to make a trade since they would still have a pick from the Colts to act as their 2nd.

With the 2nd option being said I would then draft Clowney at 3 or trade back to around pick 5 and take Matthews.

Then I would target OG, Gabe Jackson #33 and use pick #35 as trade bait to acquire additional picks (the team 2014 2nd and 3rd and 2015 2nd).

I would then select DT, Daquan Jones or TE, Austin-Seferian Jenkins with the other 2nd. In the 3rd I would draft DT, Aaron Donald with the first of three 3rd round picks. The other two selections would depend on the second 2nd round pick.

Free agency I would resign Peters, McClain, and Hawley to a one year minimum deal. That's if Hawley continue to maintain the rest of the season.

Other signing would be DT, Paul Soliai, T, Michael Oher, and FS Jarius Byrd.

The depth chart would look as such

QB: Ryan-Davis

RB: Jackson-Rodgers-Crowell(draft 5th)-Smith

FB: Ewing

TE: Toilolo-Fiedrowicz(draft 3rd)-Coffman

WR: Jones-Douglas-Johnson

WR: White-Davis

LT: Holmes-Oher-Schraeder

LG: Blalock-Long(draft 4th)

C: Hawley-Konz

RG: Jackson-Long(draft 4th)

RT: Oher-Schraeder

DE: Umenyiora-Massaquoi-Maponga

DT: Soliai-Jones(draft 2nd)-Robertson

DT: Peters-Donald(draft 3rd)-Robertson

DE: Clowney-Biermann-Goodman

LB: Spoon-Bartu

LB: Warrilow-Dent

LB: Bartu-Gaither

CB: Trufant-McClain

CB: Alford-rookieDiggs/Hal(draft 3rd)

FS: Byrd-Ishmael

SS: Moore-Motta

Agree. Both are not bad options though. Definitely intrigued by Sutton.

If I were to come up with a big board right now, Hageman would be my 3rd DT behind Donald and Sutton. Jones would probably be 4-5. This is, of course, assuming Tuitt doesn't declare this year, and before you even ask, I have separate categories for DTs (which encompasses 3-4 DEs and 4-3 DTs) and NTs, so Nix is in a different category all together. :P

If I were to come up with a big board right now, Hageman would be my 3rd DT behind Donald and Sutton. Jones would probably be 4-5. This is, of course, assuming Tuitt doesn't declare this year, and before you even ask, I have separate categories for DTs (which encompasses 3-4 DEs and 4-3 DTs) and NTs, so Nix is in a different category all together. :P

I have both Hageman and Donald neck and neck (haven't updated my rankings in a while), with Sutton and Jones after. I really hope Tuitt declares and if he does, he will jump ahead of Sutton and DaQuan easily. Nix is a guy I like a lot, but that knee injury worries me.

Hageman and Donald are great players though. Where Hageman can be more dominant (given his size), but he is a little more inconsistent than Donald. Donald can be dominant too, but his play style is totally different. Both are great though when they are on it.

I have both Hageman and Donald neck and neck (haven't updated my rankings in a while), with Sutton and Jones after. I really hope Tuitt declares and if he does, he will jump ahead of Sutton and DaQuan easily. Nix is a guy I like a lot, but that knee injury worries me.

Hageman and Donald are great players though. Where Hageman can be more dominant (given his size), but he is a little more inconsistent than Donald. Donald can be dominant too, but his play style is totally different. Both are great though when they are on it.

I've never seen it in Hageman. He's got the size to be the next Marcus Stroud, but he just doesn't show it on the field. Donald is the opposite...he doesn't have the size you look for, but on the field his ability is absolutely undeniable.

I've never seen it in Hageman. He's got the size to be the next Marcus Stroud, but he just doesn't show it on the field. Donald is the opposite...he doesn't have the size you look for, but on the field his ability is absolutely undeniable.

Yeah that's what I mean with inconsistencies. I wouldn't like Hageman if he didn't show me anything, and there has been a few games where he flashed dominance. But he is a faucet player like John Jenkins was last year. He is off and on, but when he's on, he looks very good. As of now, I would rather have Donald, but Hageman has some nasty potential.