I Did My Own Math And Hunting Ms Has Won 15 Of 41 Games Against Winning Teams In His Tenure Here

Guest Cally307a

Guest Cally307a

Wins against:

Bucs

Bears

Vikings

Panthers

Lose against:

Bucs

Eagles

Panthers

Playoffs-Cards on his defensive prowess gave up 3rd and humongous

SPLIT 4-4

Wins:

JETS

Lose:

PATS

COWBOYS

EAGLES

SAINTS

SAINTS

1 win 5 losses

Win:

Bucs

Bucs

Packers

Ravens

Saints

Lose:

Saints

Steelers

Eagles

Playoffs Lose to Packers BLOWNOUT BY HALFTIME

5 wins 4 losses

Win;)

Detroit

LOSSES

Packers

Saints

Saints

Texans

Playoffs LOSE to Giants NO OFFENSE IN ENTIRE GAME

1 win and 5 losses

wins

Broncos

Skins

Giants

Win playoffs after blown lead to Seattle record books

Lose Niners more record books same saga only no smitty miracle this week law of averages against winning teams got us ;)

4 wins 1 loss

Wins NONE

Losses

Seahawks

Pats

Cards

Saints

Saints

Panthers

Panthers

ZERO WINS 7 LOSSES

Overall SMITTY in his tenure against above 500 teams is a whoppadoozing 15 wins in 41 Trys I told you 3 for every ten tries you guys called me a liar,

HERE ARE THE COLD HARD FACTS 15/41 is 36 PERCENT against good teams or 3.5 of 10

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cally307a

PS In the postseason all the teams are winning teams......with a bye you need to win 3 straight, without you need to win 4 if we are 3.5 out of 10 that seems like it could be tough to pair together wins when you arent able to consistently outcoach and outplay the good teams

Guest Cally307a

the funny thing is I lost all credibility of an autotype mistake yet our coach is still a winner and our answer to all the videos above yet he was the cause

Talk about INSANITY

DO THE SAME EXPECTING A DIFFERENT OUTCOME

but hey with smitty you never get the outcome we wanted...................................................................but at least they do it resiliently.......................................THE END

Guest Cally307a

I wonder if Blank has these numbers on a post it note unsure.png ? Gotta do better then that..... period !

THANK YOU

My GOD THIS MAKES ME CRY WATCHING THIS UNPREPARED BS

with all that momentum at home, you gotta crush them right out of that game...............the Ravens have our trophy

Guest Cally307a

Forward this to blank please

Somehow get it to blank its easy to get lost in the year over year and sales. but this is the sum of our existence under this regime.....................................we deserve better

I DEMAND IT

THANK YOU

My GOD THIS MAKES ME CRY WATCHING THIS UNPREPARED BS

with all that momentum at home, you gotta crush them right out of that game...............the Ravens have our trophy

Are the records you are counting in your original post taking into account those teams' records a the end of the season, or thier records when we played them?

Just curious....

autotype bro,

Don't sweat it bro. Good info.

It's not surprising though. The numbers match the coach. And that's not to say he's a bad coach.

Smitty is the type of coach that could do exactly what Blank wanted. Blank wanted to redefine success. Success around here is no longer winning in the post season and getting to the Super Bowl. Its back to back winning seasons.

Smitty is considered the best coach we have had. Is he the coach that got us to the Super Bowl? No. Dan Reeves is. He he the coach with the most post season wins? No. Several are ahead of him.

Smitty is an excellent coach in terms of getting a franchise started in the right direction.

No penalties. Few turnovers. Excellent pre-game preparation.

If you do that then your success against bad teams is assured. Bad teams kill themselves itch penalties and turnovers. They have locker rooms with questionable character guys and poor leadership. The get undisciplined and are unprepared. Smiths philosophy wins over these guys hands down.

The problem becomes when Smith is opposed by a coach that has a more dominant personality and better leadership skills. That coach can take guys with character issues and get them to buy in.

It's not that the better players have poor characters. It's that if you only have choir boys on your team then you are selecting from a smaller pool of talent.

If you've got 100 players to choose from and all you want is choir boys... Now you've reduced yourself to a smaller list of about 50 players to choose from. The alpha male coach now has the advantage. He selects from the entire pool of 100 players.

This organization can't handle an alpha male mentality. Remember, there was less cause to fire Dan Reeves than Smith. He was an alpha male.

Edited by LotsaPoppa

In the games that matter most: Playoff Games..

2008 vs Arizona : Offense made too many mistakes (Ryan turnover on first drive, Fumble to start 2nd half that was returned for a TD, Another INT from Ryan shortly after, Safety...) Then Brooking capped off the failure with a 3rd and 16 over his head. This game the offense is to blame at first, But the defense failed us at the end.

2010 vs GreenBay : HAHAHA. Did we do anything right in this one? At least our special teams scored... Everyone gets blamed on this one aside from Eric Weems.

2011 vs New York : Defense played well to start the game but just flat out got tired. Offense couldnt do anything to save their life. Offense scored 0, Defene Scored 2. Can't Blame this on on the defense. I blame this on the offense 100%.

2012 vs Seattle : Offense played good in 1st half then got conservative. Defense played well in 1st half and then got gashed in the 2nd half due to being on the field nonstop. I blame this one being a close game (that we luckily won) on our coaching staff.

2012 vs San Fran : Offense played great in 1st half, Too many stupid fluke plays in the 2nd half (Ryan fumble that bounces into San Fran hands, Roddy Slipping causing INT, Douglas slipping on a blade of grass on a sure TD) Defense got gashed in the 2nd half. Not sure who gets the blame on this one but no one side of the ball or coaching gets all the blame.