I'm Not As Pumped For The Upcoming Bucs Game As I Should Be.

Big Bubba

I'll be there cheering my azz off, but, with the wins over the 9ers, the Pats and the close win over the Phins.. I think I'm just going through the motions until the Saints game.

That's not an admission of believing the Panthers are going to make the Bucs a smear stain on the field of BOA.... because, this is a legit opponent that can play as physical on defense as the Panthers can and are on their own roll.

Win or lose though............ I'm just saying, can't really get into it this week. Luckily, I don't play on the team, because I would be freaking drained, after the last three weeks.

I look at this game as a toss up.

If we get half time adjustments like we got in the Phins game, then the Panthers can beat anyone. Phins defense was destroying our offense, the Oline, the WRs, our Qb, our Rbs, were all getting destroyed in the first half of that game. Most Panther fans expected it to turn out like the Cards game turned out. Then adjustments came.....and Phins defense was neutralized in key situations. Our defense neutralized the Phins offense in the 2nd half.

So, it all comes down to adjustments, if the Bucs defense is keeping the Panthers offense pinned down in the first half.

On paper I really don't think we can win this game..,but look at where you're at..an impressive 8 game winning streak..barely beating Miami though..maybe sometimes the streak ends maybe it won't.

should be noted... Phins had beaten the Bengals, ending their win streak... just recently they beat the Chargers....and this game was IN miami, and a MUST WIN for them to keep their fans and themselves optimistic for a playoff berth. Not exactly like we went up in there and barely beat the Jags or Texans.

should be noted... Phins had beaten the Bengals, ending their win streak... just recently they beat the Chargers....and this game was IN miami, and a MUST WIN for them to keep their fans and themselves optimistic for a playoff berth. Not exactly like we went up in there and barely beat the Jags or Texans.

Miami was also 2-5 in its previous 7 games.

I expect the BUCS D to be very physical and probably make it close till the 4th. i see Carolina winning by 10

Gonna need Ted Ginn to not miss the deep throws that hit him in the hand, this game. I expect the Bucs D of last year to come to Charlotte this week. They will be very physical.

Miami was also 2-5 in its previous 7 games.

Records, even mini records, don't matter when a team is focused on doing something, and getting something done. Phins were focused. Their defense was playing lights out for most of the game and their Oline was blocking like beasts, giving Tanny all the time in the world. Cam and the team in general stepped up to put an end to their upset attempt.

Bucs were Focused when, at 2-8, they went into detroit and whupped a playoff contender.

Records, even mini records, don't matter when a team is focused on doing something, and getting something done. Phins were focused. Their defense was playing lights out for most of the game and their Oline was blocking like beasts, giving Tanny all the time in the world. Cam and the team in general stepped up to put an end to their upset attempt.

Bucs were Focused when, at 2-8, they went into detroit and whupped a playoff contender.

I was talking about their optimism. Their Defense has been pretty solid all year. The offense is what sucks! lol

Panthers fell into a trap game against the Dolphins and yet still somehow won, that's the way I see it. Coming off 2 back-to-back huge emotional wins, MNF short week hangover, on the road, tough defense, and a team fighting with everything to keep their season alive. That was the flattest I'd seen the team all year, even the Arizona loss at least Cam looked like he was on fire that first half and Olsen was on pace for a career day... it's just the offensive line, running game, nor LaFell, Smitty, or Ginn showed up. It kinda' avalanched from there in the 2nd half.

We got smacked in the mouth that first half (figuratively and literally) in the Dolphins game and looked like straight crap. Whatever happened in that locker room at half time though you can tell woke them the f*ck up. Came out and scored 2 TDs in the 2nd half and held MIami scoreless the rest of the game.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

You're not used to winning yet, are you? Screw the Bucs. If the Panthers are this winning team you want us to think they are then they will take care of a lowly 3-8 team. Just let your inner homer out a little and go all in.

Meanwhile us Falcons fans will watch 2012 highlights and try to remember what it feels like to watch good Falcons football unsure.png

You have to forgive pox because being a fan with only 4 winning seasons out of 18 he does not know how to handle his youthful exuberance when it comes to the panthers winning. Maybe he can take a lesson from Ginn and Juice who seems to have a better take on how to handle the panthers season.

Sure would be a shame for pox to overlook the buccies especially when he has the panthers winning by 10 points...WFW is just sayin'

You may be right on this one. Hey...Ya throw enough shiznit against the wall some of it's bound to stick. Right?tongue.png

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family, ****tard!wink.png

You have to forgive pox because being a fan with only 4 winning seasons out of 18 he does not know how to handle his youthful exuberance when it comes to the panthers winning. Maybe he can take a lesson from Ginn and Juice who seems to have a better take on how to handle the panthers season.

Sure would be a shame for pox to overlook the buccies especially when he has the panthers winning by 10 points...WFW is just sayin'

raquel-welch-11.jpg

Yeah it's hard but not worse then being a fan of a team that will go half a century without a title. I couldn't bare that disgraceful existence.

Panthers need to put the rookie qb on his azz a few times. Try to shake him up and confuse him.

Bucs...............will need to put a spy on Cam. If they are smart, they'll have David be patient and just wait.

Cam excels against the blitz. After he has been abused basically all last year, due to a shoddy Oline, he has adapted and is much better under pressure.

We have three more seasons for that distinction but a true fan never gives u. A real fan takes whatever a team can throw at them unlike your statement in bold...That's what makes WFW better than you'll ever hope to be restIce!...WFW is just sayin' Jackcool.png

raquel-welch-11.jpg

This is year 48 so you have 2 more seasons from 50. Unless you plan on making a superbowl run this year??? Lol.

So the fact that you root for the Redskins to makes you what again????

I know . ... scum!!

Edited by Rewind

Bucs gon' whoop that panther ***

I appreciate the effort.. but, I can't even bring myself to trash talk this game. Still not really into it. Hopefully, tomorrow. I can start my rant and rampage on how the Bucs are going down. So that way, in the off chance the Bucs win.. at least you guys have a post on here to reply to with "OHH YEAH?! WHAT?"

I appreciate the effort.. but, I can't even bring myself to trash talk this game. Still not really into it. Hopefully, tomorrow. I can start my rant and rampage on how the Bucs are going down. So that way, in the off chance the Bucs win.. at least you guys have a post on here to reply to with "OHH YEAH?! WHAT?"

If the bucs win, we wont need any post from any panther fan for us RC regs to say something. Lol