Sit Back And Really Think About This. We Will Be Right Back To The Top Next Year

J-Wall

This season obviously hasn't gone the way we all wanted. But on the bright side next year we will get our guys back(same crew that got us to the NFCCG pretty much) that have missed pretty much all of this year. Add in a couple of other factors, we will probably have right around $30 million in cap space(we will use all of it too) and add in that we will have a top 3 pick in every round. I think we will be on a path to greatness.

Edited by J-Wall

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If coaching is the same, we will be mediocre at best..koetter's offense has reached the ceiling and there is no more growth. We are tired of seeing that dayum bubble screen!!!!!

TD, ±Smitty, Nolan and Koetter absolutely have to stay in place.

TD screwed the line up horribly and he knows it.

I wish that he would have consulted me first but oh well, he wont make the same mistake twice.

(or his azz is done in the NFL)

Nolan is great and very few have any doubts about that guy.

This defense is developing a strong depth chart this year.

When the season ends we need to see the following fired within 2 weeks.

Neibel, Hill,Dunn and possibly Hamilton.

Any delays on those firings will be Red Flags on TD and Smitty.

I could sit here and defend Koetter, but I already did that in another topic.

Did TD torpedo the team this year on purpose to position the draft?

Think about it and that is just down right a scary tactic,(NFL)

Cheers to ya.

Are you bringing back Robinson, Grimes, Turner, Clabo, Abraham, Walker and McClure? Because it looks like those guys were the corner stones of your team. Matty cant even get more than 3 or 4 wins. I guess you signed a game manager to a 100 million contract!

You do realize Robinson, Grimes, and Abe were all injured by the playoffs right? (Grimes didn't play past week 1)

Walker hardly saw the field.

Clabo got benched after being graded the worst Tackle in football this year.

And Turner is on... what team again?

Yeah.

This season obviously hasn't gone the way we all wanted. But on the bright side next year we will get our guys back(same crew that got us to the NFCCG pretty much) that have missed pretty much all of this year. Add in a couple of other factors, we will probably have right around $30 million in cap space(we will use all of it too) and add in that we will have a top 3 pick in every round. I think we will be on a path to greatness.

You are dreaming.

Cap Space is absolute a irrelevant number. You can have cap space from 30 Mio and 52 guys signed, then you have great cap space. If you have 30 Mio and only 20 guys signed, then you have a big problem.

You have to give a relation between cap space and holes/positions not filled

Unfortunately the NFCCG team and the team we will have next season will be very very different. That team had proven vets who knew how to win, vets who we no longer have on the team.

Then we have some older players who are leaving or cut, like TG and Samuels.

Next season we will still be relying on young players to come in and start, no matter what we do in free agency. We will still be playing some of the guys we have question marks about from this season, I am thinking of Konz Weatherspoon and our TEs (TG is gone remember).

I believe it will take two seasons to rebuild and that is IF TD hits on his FAs and draft picks and we keep Mike Smith as our HC.