Jordan Lynch

Falconsfan567

Really? That's all you have to say. I sure would have expected you to you know, actually say something. But I guess that's asking too much.

Calm down man. Its a joke! I don't forsee Lynch being a successful QB. This is typical bad conference QB success that most likely wont transfer to the NFL.

If it does, then I will be shocked and happy to admit I was wrong.

Calm down man. Its a joke! I don't forsee Lynch being a successful QB. This is typical bad conference QB success that most likely wont transfer to the NFL.

If it does, then I will be shocked and happy to admit I was wrong.

Watching NIU play, makes me want to puke. That isn't football.

Yea it's terrible. The guy ran about 20 QB draws. Lol.

The throws they have him do are like one read quick throws for the most part and they play on the threat to run. Some folks just see the glamour and the highlights and the x's and o's.

I did some scouting on NIU last year, when I was trying to find info on that WR that we signed from them. This is what I saw.

QB Run - 60%

RB Run - 25%

Pass to WR - 15%

Awful.not.football

• 4 weeks later...

I have to admit that after having seen Lynch play a couple more times I admit I was wrong about him. He's really not that good of a passer and shouldn't be drafted to play QB. If you could get him to play another position then he might be worth a late round pick. Dude definitely has some great running skills and has shown he can catch too.

I have to admit that after having seen Lynch play a couple more times I admit I was wrong about him. He's really not that good of a passer and shouldn't be drafted to play QB. If you could get him to play another position then he might be worth a late round pick. Dude definitely has some great running skills and has shown he can catch too.

Kudos to you for admitting fault. Don't see that often around these parts.