Here's A Big Attitude Adjustment We All Gotta Face.now. The Next Few Drafts Picks Are Gonna Be Realy Boring.....

Big Ben Right

I doubt it..offensive line is a need but I see us bringing in veterans to help out.rookies on the line will not help out next year and will get Matt killed again.

I do agree about the vets but even then signing some vets may not cancell out drafting a OL

but if Jake Mathews is available I could see him as our pick his father was a Hof OL so he should know what to expect and what he needs to do to adjust to the NFL game.

Outside of him it would have to be Clowney,Barr,Nix,Mack or someone who can be an impact player as a rusher Right from the get go.

Have to remember our 2nd rounder from a talent stand point isn't far from what you'd get late in round 1 I expect the 2nd rounder to start day 1 as well and our 3rd is well you get the point.

I think people on here forget that this offense nearly carried us to a Superbowl last year with a average to good line(they were probably well above average as pass blockers but maybe the worse run blocking unit) Ryan has still yet to play with a truly elite OLmen (clabo made a pro bowl but was far from elite) and we may be able to add two this offseason threw the draft and free agency.

We're going defense, not OL. I wouldn't be shocked if we don't pick any offensive linemen in the first 3 rounds.

Even if we were to sign a FA RG and OT, assuming that Hawley/Konz handle the center postion, I'd still want us to grab an OG at the top of the 2nd, since all we'd have behind them, would be Gunn, and Blalock needs to be replaced eventually.

I doubt it..offensive line is a need but I see us bringing in veterans to help out.rookies on the line will not help out next year and will get Matt killed again.

My guess is they'll bring in a free agent RT and draft an RG relatively early while sticking with the rest of the O-line we currently have. A lot of our problems have to do with scheme and poor position coaching which is not necessarily on the players. Make the proper coaching changes and fill the voids on the right side of the line and we should see improvements with the O-line's performance.

Baker and Blalock are too expensive to cut or replace. TD isn't giving up on Konz or Holmes after one year.

Peters and maybe Babs are re-signed

Here's how I expect it to go. Big FA signings on both lines- vet DT and vet OT to compete with/injury replacement/back up Holmes & Baker.

First pick- Clowney, if he's available and the FO likes him- if not have to find a game changer for the front 7- top 5 pick is where you find them.

Second pick- best RG on board.

Those 4- 2 FA pick ups and first 2 picks, completely change the team.

Baker and Blalock are too expensive to cut or replace. TD isn't giving up on Konz or Holmes after one year.

Peters and maybe Babs are re-signed

Here's how I expect it to go. Big FA signings on both lines- vet DT and vet OT to compete with/injury replacement/back up Holmes & Baker.

First pick- Clowney, if he's available and the FO likes him- if not have to find a game changer for the front 7- top 5 pick is where you find them.

Second pick- best RG on board.

Those 4- 2 FA pick ups and first 2 picks, completely change the team.

I doubt they re-sign Babs. He's going to be 33 and we'd likely get a decent comp pick for him. The D-line is also going to be re-worked in a major way and I just do not see how Babs fits into it going forward.

Even if we were to sign a FA RG and OT, assuming that Hawley/Konz handle the center postion, I'd still want us to grab an OG at the top of the 2nd, since all we'd have behind them, would be Gunn, and Blalock needs to be replaced eventually.

^ This, on board 100% no matter what the defense is getting Clowney if he's there, O line will get fixed, but I think will pickup a big name OL man then draft a OG in the second.