I Don't Know Why

smashmouthjoe

.............we even need a GM, head coach or assistant coaches. With all you "Genius" negative nellies out there, you could just run the team collectively online. Some of you will say, we could do a better job. I would just love to see you try and see the franchise move somewhere else. Some of the negative posts are so uninformed and inane that I wonder if some of you are not pulling our leg. Fire Smitty, Koetter, Nolan ,TD ? After 4 good years and one lousy year ?????????? C'mon !

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit I can't coach, but I don't think being a GM is very difficult. What's the worst that would happen? I get paid a ton of money for making questionable draft picks, for writing up ridiculous contracts and for winning a playoff game once in a while (a long while).

Yep, I can do that.

bingo . What's crazy is half this board thought he was an genius lol

.............we even need a GM, head coach or assistant coaches. With all you "Genius" negative nellies out there, you could just run the team collectively online. Some of you will say, we could do a better job. I would just love to see you try and see the franchise move somewhere else. Some of the negative posts are so uninformed and inane that I wonder if some of you are not pulling our leg. Fire Smitty, Koetter, Nolan ,TD ? After 4 good years and one lousy year ?????????? C'mon !

Tell me if I'm wrong, but didn't Blank say that "good is the enemy of great". Why do you celebrate 4 "good" years.

2x exec of the year, or message board troll. hmmm tough one.

thomas-dimitroff-04172013.jpg

1 playoff win in 6 seasons

zero Super Bowls

zero all pros drafted

draft bust like Baker and the. resigns him for 40 mil

Ray Edwards

Dunta Robinson

Perria Jerry

Resign Michael Jenkins and Chauncey Davis

trenches are an mess

bout to have an 2-14 season as GM

want me to keep going ?

bingo . What's crazy is half this board thought he was an genius lol

At the time I thought it was a genius move by Blank. Poach a high ranking personnel guy from the best franchise in the sport. It didn't work out this time, but I like idea of it. Not sure why TD picked Koetter as his OC after years of failure on a bad Jacksonville team. Smells like cronyism to me.

At the time I thought it was a genius move by Blank. Poach a high ranking personnel guy from the best franchise in the sport. It didn't work out this time, but I like idea of it. Not sure why TD picked Koetter as his OC after years of failure on a bad Jacksonville team. Smells like cronyism to me.

TD didnt learn anything from Bill and Ne Way he did the opposite by trading draft picks for an positional player

zero Super Bowls

zero all pros drafted

Ray Edwards

Dunta Robinson

Perria Jerry

trenches are an mess

want me to keep going ?

Yeah, keep going, go your negative arse off this board. I think you are a Saints fan. Have you EVER said anything positive about this team or it's management ?

zero Super Bowls

zero all pros drafted

Ray Edwards

Dunta Robinson

Perria Jerry

trenches are an mess

want me to keep going ?

Well I am guilty myself of overstepping my bounds as a fan. I don't really know that much about football really. My main issue with this entire organization has nothing to do with our record this year. My beef with them is totally about the poor line play we have fielded since the TD and Smitty era began. Even before the season began I did not think the lines would be very good even before the injuries. I think the best the lines have ever been is "average" when they first got here, and have regressed steadily since then. I think the lines are the only reason we don't have a Lombardi myself. I also have little to no faith left in TD or Smith to be able to fix the lines. This upcoming off-season will tell us whether they can or cannot. So my beef with them has nothing to do with "one" year, but rather with the body of their entire time here.

I really hope they can get this turned around. The last thing I want to see is a regime change. They have not gone well in the past, and both TD and Smith have some very good qualities.