So The Georgia Bulldogs Have To Go To Flowery Branch Today To Practice..

SacFalcFan

why? because we don't have an IPF.. why? because our administration is so freaking cheap and they care more about revenue than they do about winning games.. yes an ipf does matter regarding recruiting and regarding game preparation.. mcgarity needs to pick up the dang phone and call some boosters and get the money for a great ipf period.

I don't really see the need for an indoor facility. The only reason I'd be for it is to show off to recruits and say "Hey look at us! Look what we have!"... All of our games are outside (minus the SEC Champ game), so is there really a reason to build that? I get it, "but what if it rains on a Tuesday?" or "It gets cold in December".. Don't we want our guys to be tougher? lol

tumblr_m3fdn6K6TD1qekq2t.gif

why? because we don't have an IPF.. why? because our administration is so freaking cheap and they care more about revenue than they do about winning games.. yes an ipf does matter regarding recruiting and regarding game preparation.. mcgarity needs to pick up the dang phone and call some boosters and get the money for a great ipf period.

I agree wholeheartedly. If you look at our revenue versus expenses we are probably more profitable than almost anyone. This program can absolutely afford it.