After Watching Mnf The Redskins Scare Me For The Falcons

Jaymadd

Before I actually saw a full game of the Redskins I knew that we would probably end up losing the rest of the games, but I think that Redskins might be a worse football team than the Falcons. I am scared that the Dirty Birds might actually beat the Redskins. Another implication could be the fact that the Redskins might be the team most willing to trade down for teams to jump ahead of the Falcons and take a player we are targeting.

Just a Day in the Mind of Jaymadd

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Redskins have a horrible team and a quarterback that makes poor throws and worse decisions. Which means against us he'll throw for 300 yrds and 3 TDs. I wouldn/t worry.

Yeah but there defense is just as bad as the Falcons, maybe they remember the beating we put on them last year and play there best game of the year against the Falcons. RGIII is playing street football right now.

SMH. Can't believe you guys don't wanna win. We are gonna smash Buffalo, Washington and Green Bay. There's no excuse for wanting to lose. There isn't anyone in the draft worth tanking for or one player that's gonna get us over the top. Stop with the valuable draft position crap. We are not losing the rest of our games and we won't have a top 5 let alone the number 1 pick.

SMH. Can't believe you guys don't wanna win. We are gonna smash Buffalo, Washington and Green Bay. There's no excuse for wanting to lose. There isn't anyone in the draft worth tanking for or one player that's gonna get us over the top. Stop with the valuable draft position crap. We are not losing the rest of our games and we won't have a top 5 let alone the number 1 pick.

I want to win, but I think it is very possible we lose out. Don't see us "smashing " anyone. What would be sweet would be to knock the Pantys out of a playoff berth week 17, that would be a nice way to end the year IMO.

lol@ Falcons not smashing ANYONE

Ryan will be exposed in cold weather in Toronto

These are the people that think that "Clowney is Da Future" and "Clowney is a Breast". They think there is no possible way we can win - ever - if we don't draft him. They fail to recognize that (in most drafts, the JA98 year aside) there is pretty good talent in the top ten.

We better beat Buffalo. It's my first Falcons game

Ryan will be exposed in cold weather in Toronto

This is going to be a problem. Being able to play in the cold is huge. Defenses look to see if the QB is cold. Geno Smith had his hands in his pockets and a jacket on whenever he wasn't in the game against Baltimore. He looked cold and played cold. Peyton Manning was cold on Sunday night. That's why he played cold.

We better beat Buffalo. It's my first Falcons game

How would you feel if after buying that expensive ticket, traveling to the stadium to rep your favorite team dressed in Falcon gear, they came out of the tunnel, laid down and rolled over for the Bills to do their business like most of these tanker boys on TATF are hoping?

No player (I hope) wants to lose and I respect that competitive attitude. If they don't want to win, they shouldn't be playing.

As a fan, I want this team to get the best draft position possible and not f*ck it up. We clearly need impact players. I want them to be smart with their money in the offseason and not bring in any has been's looking for a final pay day. Bring in some young hungry players that can make a difference. That's the way I look at things

This is going to be a problem. Being able to play in the cold is huge. Defenses look to see if the QB is cold. Geno Smith had his hands in his pockets and a jacket on whenever he wasn't in the game against Baltimore. He looked cold and played cold.

Yep . Ryan has been babied playing in a dome for his career and least 9 games a season and playing in NFC you have to show you can win on road in playoffs in cold weather vs Chi, NYG

GB etc and Ryan has only played in 1 game in the cold weather and he was horrible

vs NYJ . The weather in Giants playoff game wasn't bad but he was exposed just a little

If this game is in the dome we stand a chance to win

How would you feel if after buying that expensive ticket, traveling to the stadium to rep your favorite team dressed in Falcon gear, they came out of the tunnel, laid down and rolled over for the Bills to do their business like most of these tanker boys on TATF are hoping?

I understand what you're saying. I want them to WIN because of the fact that I live in Toronto and this is probably one of my only opportunities to see the Falcons. If I lived in Atlanta and had 8 opportunities a season to see the Falcons, I'd probably save my money and just watch the game from home.

Let's put it this way, I want the best draft position possible, but when I'm watching, I forget about that and want them to win. After they lose, I'm not that upset possibly because they'll have their pick of the litter in the draft, but their drafting hasn't been the most positive. In the end, I just want them to get better for next season